Engineering Interns?

  • Matt Blair
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2007
      Kids,

      Two of the guys out for the SHED last weekend are college students looking for internships in the Bay Area this summer. One is getting his degree in Chem. Engineering, the other in Industrial Engineering. Anybody want some cheap labor that would raise the level of club play?

      If so, let me know, I'll forward you their contact information.

      Matt

    • andy95066@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2007
        Matt if the hockey playing Chem engineer is still looking for internship Nancy would be interested in talking with him.  If he sends  me contact info I will forward it to her.