Re: [clubpuck] hockey starts early this sunday

  • Josh Nickel
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2007
      Kendall/Greg
      what time should we show up for SHED tomorrow? I
      haven't heard anything specific yet. Please make it 9
      am or later :)

      Josh

      --- kendallctv@... wrote:

      > This sunday's (12/2) scrimmage will run from
      > 4:30-6:30 and will be a
      > combination of the new players and regular hockey.
      >
      > regards,
      >
      > kendall
      >

      > **************************************
      > Check out AOL's list of 2007's
      > hottest products.

    • Matt Blair
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2007
        Kids,

        Two of the guys out for the SHED last weekend are college students looking for internships in the Bay Area this summer. One is getting his degree in Chem. Engineering, the other in Industrial Engineering. Anybody want some cheap labor that would raise the level of club play?

        If so, let me know, I'll forward you their contact information.

        Matt

      • andy95066@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 11, 2007
          Matt if the hockey playing Chem engineer is still looking for internship Nancy would be interested in talking with him.  If he sends  me contact info I will forward it to her.