Re: club puck hockey

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2007
      By the way, Valerie had emailed me to find out about hockey times . She
      only emailed me because the Club Puck website didn't give her a correct
      email address for the club. My address must have been buried in some other
      part of the site. Could someone (Yori?) check to be sure the club contact
      info is correct?
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2007
        will do!

        -yo