club puck hockey

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2007
      Hi Valerie,
      Since you and Blaise will be staying in town for a long time, you might want
      to be on the Club Puck email list. I believe that all you have to do is to
      email the address below
      clubpuck-subscribe@egroups.com
      I'm sure that someone will correct me if I'm wrong
      Welcome,

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2007
        By the way, Valerie had emailed me to find out about hockey times . She
        only emailed me because the Club Puck website didn't give her a correct
        email address for the club. My address must have been buried in some other
        part of the site. Could someone (Yori?) check to be sure the club contact
        info is correct?
        > Since you and Blaise will be staying in town for a long time, you might
        > want to be on the Club Puck email list. I believe that all you have to do
        > is to email the address below
        > clubpuck-subscribe@egroups.com
        > I'm sure that someone will correct me if I'm wrong
        > Welcome,
        > Brigit

      • Yori Huynh
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 21, 2007