Re: [clubpuck] PCC's Banquet info needed

    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 14, 2007
      Josh,
      You didn't pay, but you (and several others) still can at the new and improved rate of $45.
      Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 11:18 AM
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] PCC's Banquet info needed

      I dont' know if I paid, but I would want Salmon
      --- Doug Roth <coachduck@gmail. com> wrote:

      > Anyone going to PCC's who is playing for Club Puck
      > needs to get the
      > following information to me right away. And don't
      > try to sneak a fast one by
      > here as I will be checking to see who actually paid
      > for a banquet.
      >
      > Which meal do you want?
      >
      > Tri Tip
      >
      > or
      >
      > Salmon
      >
      > Duck (not an option)
      >
      > --
      > Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.

    • Josh Nickel
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 14, 2007
        any idea at what time the banquet is? I think my
        flight out is around 9 pm, so I may not have time.

        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 14, 2007
          Last I heard, the banquet is from 6-midnight.

        • andy95066@earthlink.net
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 14, 2007
            Greetings from Xian China and count me in for the tri tip
            If you'll accept yuan I will pay today otherwise I will pay in the future.

            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 14, 2007
              Hey Andy!  I hope you're having a great trip--I'll want stories when we see you again.
              Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 3:57 PM

              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 16, 2007
                Duck,
                We've been in Cabo this week for Meri's B'day. I'm back & will be @ Hockey
                Sunday. I'm still in for Tri-tip & Salmon(for Meri). Brigit has my order &
                will have my check when next we meet or sooner. I'm hoping I can still get a
                Club Puck suit : size 36. I'M BACK! And yes diving Oct 19th wknd, but that's
                on a seperate msg. See Ya,

                Joey-San

                >From: "Doug Roth" <coachduck@...>
                >To: "Club Puck" <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>, "alex colet"
                ><alex_colet@...>
                >Subject: [clubpuck] PCC's Banquet info needed
                >Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 18:04:11 -0700
                >
                >Anyone going to PCC's who is playing for Club Puck needs to get the
                >following information to me right away. And don't try to sneak a fast one
                >by
                >here as I will be checking to see who actually paid for a banquet.
                >
                >Which meal do you want?
                >
                >Tri Tip
                >
                >or
                >
                >Salmon
                >
                >Duck (not an option)
                >
                >--
                >Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.

                A place for moms to take a break!
              • Randall curtis
                Message 7 of 17 , Sep 21, 2007
                  Doug

                  I hope you have time to order me a suite. I think I wear a medium or a 34 about the same as you wear. Also as you already know Trish and I would like to have the Tri Tip.
                  I'll give you the money for the suite on Tuesday.
                  Thanks
                  Randall