Re: [clubpuck] PCC's Banquet info needed

  • Josh Nickel
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 14, 2007
      I dont' know if I paid, but I would want Salmon

      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 14, 2007
        Josh,
        You didn't pay, but you (and several others) still can at the new and improved rate of $45.
        Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 11:18 AM
        Subject: Re: [clubpuck] PCC's Banquet info needed

        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 14, 2007
          any idea at what time the banquet is? I think my
          flight out is around 9 pm, so I may not have time.

          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 14, 2007
            Last I heard, the banquet is from 6-midnight.

          • andy95066@earthlink.net
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 14, 2007
              Greetings from Xian China and count me in for the tri tip
              If you'll accept yuan I will pay today otherwise I will pay in the future.

              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 14, 2007
                Hey Andy!  I hope you're having a great trip--I'll want stories when we see you again.
                Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 3:57 PM

                Message 7 of 17 , Sep 16, 2007
                  Duck,
                  We've been in Cabo this week for Meri's B'day. I'm back & will be @ Hockey
                  Sunday. I'm still in for Tri-tip & Salmon(for Meri). Brigit has my order &
                  will have my check when next we meet or sooner. I'm hoping I can still get a
                  Club Puck suit : size 36. I'M BACK! And yes diving Oct 19th wknd, but that's
                  on a seperate msg. See Ya,

                  Joey-San

                  >From: "Doug Roth" <coachduck@...>
                  >To: "Club Puck" <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>, "alex colet"
                  ><alex_colet@...>
                  >Subject: [clubpuck] PCC's Banquet info needed
                  >Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 18:04:11 -0700
                  >
                  >Anyone going to PCC's who is playing for Club Puck needs to get the
                  >following information to me right away. And don't try to sneak a fast one
                  >by
                  >here as I will be checking to see who actually paid for a banquet.
                  >
                  >Which meal do you want?
                  >
                  >Tri Tip
                  >
                  >or
                  >
                  >Salmon
                  >
                  >Duck (not an option)
                  >
                  >--
                  >Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.

                  A place for moms to take a break!
                • Randall curtis
                  Message 8 of 17 , Sep 21, 2007
                    Doug

                    I hope you have time to order me a suite. I think I wear a medium or a 34 about the same as you wear. Also as you already know Trish and I would like to have the Tri Tip.
                    I'll give you the money for the suite on Tuesday.
                    Thanks
                    Randall