PCC players

  • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007
      Remember Minnesota Rule #2 applies!!

      pay dues at PCCs and $10 penalty

      dues are $15* - make check to USOA and mail to me at address in signature - now please

      * exception: Club Puckers - need pay CenCal and USOA - total $30
      (that would include any players from northern California - ie Santa Rosa, Sealions, etc)

      anybody needing a waiver - email me and I'll snail you or check website for copy.

      Carol

      Carol Rose, President
      Underwater Society of America
      53C Appian Way