US only/PCCs in particular

  • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007
      I am sending letters with dues/waiver info to those players (names sent to me by Katie) for whom I have addresses - there are a bunch I don't have.

      Nate has said he will send some soon from LA.

      Jamie - I have a name listed as Andy from CT

      Jim Melrod - have bunch of San Diego players who have waiver but no dues, and I don't have addresses: Buxton, Rhett, Scott Pickett, Gio, Mike Sick, Carolina (both dues/waiver), Tom, Dimitri

      Nate: I need Mark Russell, Laura

      Sean: is Stephanie related to Tom? need Elaine and Katherine and Jon and Abraham

      wow Denver/Gainesville all paid and waived! gold star all around!

      Brian I need Shawns address, Francois

      Women: I need Tina

      Does anybody know if Alex is in country now? Herb? send to you????? Alex only needs a waiver.

      ps to Jamie - tell Dwight I straightened out membership; my mistake - 2006 file name misspelled; 2007 is fine and all up to date.

      Carol

      Carol Rose, President
      Underwater Society of America
      53C Appian Way