Re: [clubpuck] Raging Waters

  • mg@design.mxim.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2000
      b,
      ok, i'll go, but can you buy me a ticket?

    • Gmau38732@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2000
        Brigit,

        Caroline asked that I respond for her (and I) that she (and I) would like to be part of your group to RW.

        By the way she (Caroline) mentioned that you were looking for a place to have a picnic AND swim. The only place that comes to my mind is Lake Del Valle. If you go straight past the turn off to the boat docks, you'll pass over a bridge after which you make a right. There are some tables there and a corded off area of the lake to swim in. My information is a few years old so if you are considering it, I (Greg) would suggest you call first. I (Greg) think all the areas there are first come first serve.

        Later...
      • RGray35711@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 10, 2000
          Brigit Dahlink,

          Thanks for the try. The family won't be back until Friday night and I
          thought it might be a little hectic trying a big day right when they get back.

          I don't suppose you want to go swimming at Santa Cruz tonight before hockey?
          Your husband cancelled out on me. Even if you had the time you probably do
          not have the equipment so........ let's just say I asked to make you feel
          wanted.

          Richie
        • Brigitg@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 10, 2000
            Thanks for the effort, my dear Rich, but I'll be on your side of the hill all
            day. Lucky for me I don't have to use the excuse that swimming in that cold,
            murky water doesn't appeal to me as it does to you boys. Maybe I'll use it
            next time. I prefer the slightly warmer-although just as murky pool.

            See you on the bottom,