Womens' Masters Video Online

  • Matt Blair
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2007
      Once, a long long time ago, I promised to post a women's masters video online. Finally I have some results to show for this.

      http://www.archive.org/details/WomensMastersWorldChampionshipsUnderwaterHockeyUSvsGreatBritian2006

      View it and weep, it's so beautiful.

      Matt

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: hockeybrigit@...
      Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 21:08:09 -0700
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] PCC's Entry needs to be confirmed

      Doug, are we bringing 2 teams as you suggest in this email?  Open and mixed?  Who's on the list right now?