Re: [clubpuck] PCC's Entry needs to be confirmed

  • Scott Tucker
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 1, 2007
      I'm a maybe right now.  We still have delusions of adequacy in sending a Santa Rosa team... we'll see if these guys commit.  If we can't get a whole team there may be a couple wanting to play with puck.

      Doug Roth <coachduck@...> wrote:
      San Diego is looking for how many teams we can commit to PCC's. So if you want in you need to say something now. Later might be too late. And no, I don't know the cutoff date because as people want in or drop out it will change. First come first served for locals, and as we get closer then Puckers on Hiatus and out of towners will get added. I would think if we get enough that we will go with an open and a mixed.

      So far we have listed as in for PCC's October 5-7 in San Diego

      I'm ins:
      Yori Huynh
      Aleta Jamora
      Joe Grandov
      David Quiec
      Mike Grimm
      Josh Nickle
      Andy Robinson
      Scott Semens
      Matt Dakin
      Dimitri Desmidt
      Wendy Okafuji
      Doug Roth
      Mary Jo Ferris Fischer MoJo Fish

      Maybes and/or I thinks
      Jen Smith
      Rebecca Semens
      Brigit Grimm

      Out of Towners looking
      Dany Lopez (Conn)

      So that's 13 committed, 3 maybes and 1 BORGlette. 17 possible are in. Any others??? I'll say something at practice but I need to get an email as a reminder to add you to the list. That's how I roll these days.

      Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.

    • Scott Semans
      Message 2 of 22 , Aug 1, 2007

        Doug,

        I’m still in, Rebecca is out.

        Scott

        Message 3 of 22 , Aug 1, 2007

          I definetly want in. I guess I would be considered an out of towner at this point though. Let me know!

          Thanks,

          Jennifer

          See what you�re getting into�before you go there
        • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
          Message 4 of 22 , Aug 1, 2007
            number of teams will be limited - one pool/one playing area

            Carol

            Carol Rose
            USOA President

            53C Appian Way
            So San Francisco CA 94080
            650 483 8492 - home
            650 583 0614 - fax
            650 224 8353 - cell

            **************************************
          • Helen Chadd
            Message 5 of 22 , Aug 1, 2007

              Doug,

              I’m in

              Helen

              Message 6 of 22 , Aug 1, 2007
                Club Puck,

                I'm going to Italy & Greece next week. Is there
                anything that I should look for in the way of hockey
                gear? I'll be on a ship for the most part, so
                anything that I try to get in quantitiy will probably
                have to be shipped in some manner or other.

                Were suits ordered recently? I might need a new swim
                suit where I'm going. Anybody know? About the
                suits, I mean.

                PETER TAYLOR
                OAKLAND, CA
              • Scott Semans
                Message 7 of 22 , Aug 2, 2007

                  Pete,

                  European style sunbathing in those places. You probably won’t need your two piece.

                  Scott

                  --- Doug Roth <coachduck@gmail. com> wrote:

                  > San Diego
                  is looking for how many teams we can
                  > commit to PCC's. So if you
                  > want in you need to say something now. Later might
                  > be too late. And no, I
                  > don't know the cutoff date because as people want in
                  > or drop out it will
                  > change. First come first served for locals, and as
                  > we get closer then
                  > Puckers on Hiatus and out of towners will get added.
                  > I would think if we get
                  > enough that we will go with an open and a mixed.
                  >
                  > So far we have listed as in for PCC's October 5-7 in
                  > San Diego
                  >
                  > I'm ins:
                  > Yori Huynh
                  > Aleta Jamora
                  > Joe Grandov
                  > David Quiec
                  > Mike Grimm
                  > Josh Nickle
                  > Andy Robinson
                  > Scott Semens
                  > Matt Dakin
                  > Dimitri Desmidt
                  > Wendy Okafuji
                  > Doug Roth
                  > Mary Jo Ferris Fischer MoJo Fish
                  >

                  > Maybes and/or I thinks
                  > Jen Smith
                  > Rebecca Semens
                  > Brigit Grimm
                  >
                  > Out of Towners looking
                  > Dany Lopez ( Conn )
                  >
                  > So that's 13 committed, 3 maybes and 1 BORGlette. 17
                  > possible are in. Any
                  > others??? I'll say something at practice but I need
                  > to get an email as a
                  > reminder to add you to the list. That's how I roll
                  > these days.
                  >
                  > Duck
                  >

                  > --
                  > Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.

                  PETER TAYLOR
                  OAKLAND , CA

                • Craig V. W. Lewis
                  Message 8 of 22 , Aug 2, 2007
                    So far the local (small) dive shop hasn't had much out of the
                    ordinary, Rondines and such. If there's a style people are looking
                    for (definitely no Alas), we can keep our eyes open.

                    CVL

                    --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, PETER TAYLOR <pwtiii@...> wrote:

                    > Club Puck,
                    >
                    > I'm going to Italy & Greece next week. Is there
                    > anything that I should look for in the way of hockey
                    > gear? I'll be on a ship for the most part, so
                    > anything that I try to get in quantitiy will probably
                    > have to be shipped in some manner or other.
                    >

                    > Were suits ordered recently? I might need a new swim
                    > suit where I'm going. Anybody know? About the
                    > suits, I mean.
                    >

                    > --- Doug Roth <coachduck@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > > San Diego is looking for how many teams we can
                    > > commit to PCC's. So if you
                    > > want in you need to say something now. Later might
                    > > be too late. And no, I
                    > > don't know the cutoff date because as people want in
                    > > or drop out it will
                    > > change. First come first served for locals, and as
                    > > we get closer then
                    > > Puckers on Hiatus and out of towners will get added.
                    > > I would think if we get
                    > > enough that we will go with an open and a mixed.
                    > >
                    > > So far we have listed as in for PCC's October 5-7 in
                    > > San Diego
                    > >
                    > > I'm ins:
                    > > Yori Huynh
                    > > Aleta Jamora
                    > > Joe Grandov
                    > > David Quiec
                    > > Mike Grimm
                    > > Josh Nickle
                    > > Andy Robinson
                    > > Scott Semens
                    > > Matt Dakin
                    > > Dimitri Desmidt
                    > > Wendy Okafuji
                    > > Doug Roth
                    > > Mary Jo Ferris Fischer MoJo Fish
                    > >

                    > > Maybes and/or I thinks
                    > > Jen Smith
                    > > Rebecca Semens
                    > > Brigit Grimm
                    > >
                    > > Out of Towners looking
                    > > Dany Lopez (Conn)
                    > >
                    > > So that's 13 committed, 3 maybes and 1 BORGlette. 17
                    > > possible are in. Any
                    > > others??? I'll say something at practice but I need
                    > > to get an email as a
                    > > reminder to add you to the list. That's how I roll
                    > > these days.
                    > >
                    > > Duck
                    > >

                    > > --
                    > > Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.
                    > >

                    > PETER TAYLOR
                    > OAKLAND, CA

                  • Madeleine Rive
                    Message 9 of 22 , Aug 2, 2007

                      Lyndon and I are out J

                      I am running the Chicago marathon – bummer!  (We really want to go! We did not know it is the same weekend)

                      Have fun!

                      Madeleine

                      Message 10 of 22 , Aug 2, 2007
                        Pete,
                        I don't know anything about gear to get, but have a wonderful trip!!
                        Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 11:56 PM

                            Message 13 of 22 , Aug 2, 2007
                              I am interested in getting my feet wet at a tournament. So, I'd
                              like to go. But, if there are too many people and I'd be in the
                              way, say so, and I'll wait for a more appropriate time to insert
                              myself. So to speak.

                              Curtis Lomax

                              --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Roth" <coachduck@...> wrote:

                              > San Diego is looking for how many teams we can commit to PCC's. So
                              if you
                              > want in you need to say something now. Later might be too late.
                              And no, I
                              > don't know the cutoff date because as people want in or drop out
                              it will
                              > change. First come first served for locals, and as we get closer
                              then
                              > Puckers on Hiatus and out of towners will get added. I would think
                              if we get
                              > enough that we will go with an open and a mixed.
                              >
                              > So far we have listed as in for PCC's October 5-7 in San Diego
                              >
                              > I'm ins:
                              > Yori Huynh
                              > Aleta Jamora
                              > Joe Grandov
                              > David Quiec
                              > Mike Grimm
                              > Josh Nickle
                              > Andy Robinson
                              > Scott Semens
                              > Matt Dakin
                              > Dimitri Desmidt
                              > Wendy Okafuji
                              > Doug Roth
                              > Mary Jo Ferris Fischer MoJo Fish
                              >

                              > Maybes and/or I thinks
                              > Jen Smith
                              > Rebecca Semens
                              > Brigit Grimm
                              >
                              > Out of Towners looking
                              > Dany Lopez (Conn)
                              >
                              > So that's 13 committed, 3 maybes and 1 BORGlette. 17 possible are
                              in. Any
                              > others??? I'll say something at practice but I need to get an
                              email as a
                              > reminder to add you to the list. That's how I roll these days.
                              >
                              > Duck
                              >

                              > --
                              > Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.

                            • ms
                              Message 14 of 22 , Aug 2, 2007
                                Right. You leave that fab neoprene cap at home. I can swim in just a shorty.
                                Any chance your travels bring you up the boot as far as Florence?

                                ciao,
                                ms;)

                                Message 15 of 22 , Aug 3, 2007
                                  Thanks, but not likely... they won't let me take even
                                  one of my horses on that big ole ship. Not one!

                                  PETER TAYLOR
                                  OAKLAND, CA
                                • PETER TAYLOR
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Aug 3, 2007
                                    What!?! Those people have no shame!!
                                    --- Scott Semans <scott@...> wrote:

                                    > Pete,
                                    >
                                    > European style sunbathing in those places. You
                                    > probably won't need your
                                    > two piece.
                                    >
                                    > Scott
                                    >

                                    > ________________________________

                                    PETER TAYLOR
                                    OAKLAND, CA
                                  • PETER TAYLOR
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Aug 8, 2007
                                      I have no idea. I'm just along for the ride. I hope
                                      I can get in the water at some point.

                                      --- ms <theh2obaby@...> wrote:

                                      > Right. You leave that fab neoprene cap at home. I
                                      > can swim in just a shorty.
                                      > Any chance your travels bring you up the boot as far
                                      > as Florence?
                                      >
                                      > ciao,
                                      > ms;)
                                      >
                                      > Scott Semans <scott@...> wrote:
                                      >
                                      > Pete,
                                      > European style sunbathing in those places. You
                                      > probably won’t need your two piece.
                                      > Scott
                                      >

                                      > ---------------------------------

                                      PETER TAYLOR
                                      OAKLAND, CA
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Aug 8, 2007
                                        Doug, are we bringing 2 teams as you suggest in this email?  Open and mixed?  Who's on the list right now?

                                        Message 19 of 22 , Aug 9, 2007
                                          More than likely open and mixed.

                                          The following are "I'm in" with any payments made to me along with meal and bar info:

                                          Yori Huynh
                                          Aleta Jamora  Paid $40
                                          Joe Grandov
                                          David Quiec
                                          Mike Grimm
                                          Josh Nickel
                                          Andy Robinson  Paid $85
                                          Scott Semans
                                          Matt Dakin
                                          Dimitri Desmidt
                                          Wendy Okafuji
                                          Doug Roth   Paid $125     Tri Tip    no to Open Bar
                                          Mary Jo Ferris
                                          Terry Sutton
                                          Brigit Grimm
                                          Jen Smith
                                          Seda Hos
                                          Randall Curtis

                                          Out of Towners looking
                                          Dany Lopez (Conn)

                                          Message 20 of 22 , Aug 10, 2007
                                            Quick note.  I've heard from everyone except:
                                            Josh
                                            Matt D
                                            Jen
                                            Seda

                                            Right now I'm assuming you are all in and will NOT purchase the early-bird banquet ticket.  If you let me know otherwise before the end of today, I'll make those adjustments.