Re: [clubpuck] PCC's Entry needs to be confirmed

    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 31, 2007
      Doug,
      Put me in as an "I'm in".
      From: Doug Roth
      Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 6:21 PM
      Subject: [clubpuck] PCC's Entry needs to be confirmed

      San Diego is looking for how many teams we can commit to PCC's. So if you want in you need to say something now. Later might be too late. And no, I don't know the cutoff date because as people want in or drop out it will change. First come first served for locals, and as we get closer then Puckers on Hiatus and out of towners will get added. I would think if we get enough that we will go with an open and a mixed.

      So far we have listed as in for PCC's October 5-7 in San Diego

      I'm ins:
      Yori Huynh
      Aleta Jamora
      Joe Grandov
      David Quiec
      Mike Grimm
      Josh Nickle
      Andy Robinson
      Scott Semens
      Matt Dakin
      Dimitri Desmidt
      Wendy Okafuji
      Doug Roth
      Mary Jo Ferris Fischer MoJo Fish

      Maybes and/or I thinks
      Jen Smith
      Rebecca Semens
      Brigit Grimm

      Out of Towners looking
      Dany Lopez (Conn)

      So that's 13 committed, 3 maybes and 1 BORGlette. 17 possible are in. Any others??? I'll say something at practice but I need to get an email as a reminder to add you to the list. That's how I roll these days.

      Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.

    • Scott Tucker

        Message 3 of 22 , Aug 1, 2007

          Doug,

          I’m still in, Rebecca is out.

          Scott

          Message 4 of 22 , Aug 1, 2007

            I definetly want in. I guess I would be considered an out of towner at this point though. Let me know!

            Thanks,

            Jennifer

            See what you�re getting into�before you go there
          • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
            Message 5 of 22 , Aug 1, 2007
              number of teams will be limited - one pool/one playing area

              Carol

              Carol Rose
              USOA President

              53C Appian Way
              So San Francisco CA 94080
              650 483 8492 - home
              650 583 0614 - fax
              650 224 8353 - cell

              **************************************
            • Helen Chadd
              Message 6 of 22 , Aug 1, 2007

                Doug,

                I’m in

                Helen

                Message 7 of 22 , Aug 1, 2007
                  Club Puck,

                  I'm going to Italy & Greece next week. Is there
                  anything that I should look for in the way of hockey
                  gear? I'll be on a ship for the most part, so
                  anything that I try to get in quantitiy will probably
                  have to be shipped in some manner or other.

                  Were suits ordered recently? I might need a new swim
                  suit where I'm going. Anybody know? About the
                  suits, I mean.

                  PETER TAYLOR
                  OAKLAND, CA
                • Scott Semans
                  Message 8 of 22 , Aug 2, 2007

                    Pete,

                    European style sunbathing in those places. You probably won’t need your two piece.

                    Scott

                    --- Doug Roth <coachduck@gmail. com> wrote:

                    > San Diego
                    is looking for how many teams we can
                    > commit to PCC's. So if you
                    > want in you need to say something now. Later might
                    > be too late. And no, I
                    > don't know the cutoff date because as people want in
                    > or drop out it will
                    > change. First come first served for locals, and as
                    > we get closer then
                    > Puckers on Hiatus and out of towners will get added.
                    > I would think if we get
                    > enough that we will go with an open and a mixed.
                    >
                    > So far we have listed as in for PCC's October 5-7 in
                    > San Diego
                    >
                    > I'm ins:
                    > Yori Huynh
                    > Aleta Jamora
                    > Joe Grandov
                    > David Quiec
                    > Mike Grimm
                    > Josh Nickle
                    > Andy Robinson
                    > Scott Semens
                    > Matt Dakin
                    > Dimitri Desmidt
                    > Wendy Okafuji
                    > Doug Roth
                    > Mary Jo Ferris Fischer MoJo Fish
                    >

                    > Maybes and/or I thinks
                    > Jen Smith
                    > Rebecca Semens
                    > Brigit Grimm
                    >
                    > Out of Towners looking
                    > Dany Lopez ( Conn )
                    >
                    > So that's 13 committed, 3 maybes and 1 BORGlette. 17
                    > possible are in. Any
                    > others??? I'll say something at practice but I need
                    > to get an email as a
                    > reminder to add you to the list. That's how I roll
                    > these days.
                    >
                    > Duck
                    >

                    > --
                    > Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.

                    PETER TAYLOR
                    OAKLAND , CA

                  • Craig V. W. Lewis
                    Message 9 of 22 , Aug 2, 2007
                      So far the local (small) dive shop hasn't had much out of the
                      ordinary, Rondines and such. If there's a style people are looking
                      for (definitely no Alas), we can keep our eyes open.

                      CVL

                      --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, PETER TAYLOR <pwtiii@...> wrote:

                      > Club Puck,
                      >
                      > I'm going to Italy & Greece next week. Is there
                      > anything that I should look for in the way of hockey
                      > gear? I'll be on a ship for the most part, so
                      > anything that I try to get in quantitiy will probably
                      > have to be shipped in some manner or other.
                      >

                      > Were suits ordered recently? I might need a new swim
                      > suit where I'm going. Anybody know? About the
                      > suits, I mean.
                      >

                      > --- Doug Roth <coachduck@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > San Diego is looking for how many teams we can
                      > > commit to PCC's. So if you
                      > > want in you need to say something now. Later might
                      > > be too late. And no, I
                      > > don't know the cutoff date because as people want in
                      > > or drop out it will
                      > > change. First come first served for locals, and as
                      > > we get closer then
                      > > Puckers on Hiatus and out of towners will get added.
                      > > I would think if we get
                      > > enough that we will go with an open and a mixed.
                      > >
                      > > So far we have listed as in for PCC's October 5-7 in
                      > > San Diego
                      > >
                      > > I'm ins:
                      > > Yori Huynh
                      > > Aleta Jamora
                      > > Joe Grandov
                      > > David Quiec
                      > > Mike Grimm
                      > > Josh Nickle
                      > > Andy Robinson
                      > > Scott Semens
                      > > Matt Dakin
                      > > Dimitri Desmidt
                      > > Wendy Okafuji
                      > > Doug Roth
                      > > Mary Jo Ferris Fischer MoJo Fish
                      > >

                      > > Maybes and/or I thinks
                      > > Jen Smith
                      > > Rebecca Semens
                      > > Brigit Grimm
                      > >
                      > > Out of Towners looking
                      > > Dany Lopez (Conn)
                      > >
                      > > So that's 13 committed, 3 maybes and 1 BORGlette. 17
                      > > possible are in. Any
                      > > others??? I'll say something at practice but I need
                      > > to get an email as a
                      > > reminder to add you to the list. That's how I roll
                      > > these days.
                      > >
                      > > Duck
                      > >

                      > > --
                      > > Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.
                      > >

                      > PETER TAYLOR
                      > OAKLAND, CA

                    • Madeleine Rive
                      Message 10 of 22 , Aug 2, 2007

                        Lyndon and I are out J

                        I am running the Chicago marathon – bummer!  (We really want to go! We did not know it is the same weekend)

                        Have fun!

                        Madeleine

                        Message 11 of 22 , Aug 2, 2007
                          Pete,
                          I don't know anything about gear to get, but have a wonderful trip!!
                          Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 11:56 PM

                              Message 14 of 22 , Aug 2, 2007
                                I am interested in getting my feet wet at a tournament. So, I'd
                                like to go. But, if there are too many people and I'd be in the
                                way, say so, and I'll wait for a more appropriate time to insert
                                myself. So to speak.

                                Curtis Lomax

                                --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Roth" <coachduck@...> wrote:

                                > San Diego is looking for how many teams we can commit to PCC's. So
                                if you
                                > want in you need to say something now. Later might be too late.
                                And no, I
                                > don't know the cutoff date because as people want in or drop out
                                it will
                                > change. First come first served for locals, and as we get closer
                                then
                                > Puckers on Hiatus and out of towners will get added. I would think
                                if we get
                                > enough that we will go with an open and a mixed.
                                >
                                > So far we have listed as in for PCC's October 5-7 in San Diego
                                >
                                > I'm ins:
                                > Yori Huynh
                                > Aleta Jamora
                                > Joe Grandov
                                > David Quiec
                                > Mike Grimm
                                > Josh Nickle
                                > Andy Robinson
                                > Scott Semens
                                > Matt Dakin
                                > Dimitri Desmidt
                                > Wendy Okafuji
                                > Doug Roth
                                > Mary Jo Ferris Fischer MoJo Fish
                                >

                                > Maybes and/or I thinks
                                > Jen Smith
                                > Rebecca Semens
                                > Brigit Grimm
                                >
                                > Out of Towners looking
                                > Dany Lopez (Conn)
                                >
                                > So that's 13 committed, 3 maybes and 1 BORGlette. 17 possible are
                                in. Any
                                > others??? I'll say something at practice but I need to get an
                                email as a
                                > reminder to add you to the list. That's how I roll these days.
                                >
                                > Duck
                                >

                                > --
                                > Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.

                              • ms
                                Message 15 of 22 , Aug 2, 2007
                                  Right. You leave that fab neoprene cap at home. I can swim in just a shorty.
                                  Any chance your travels bring you up the boot as far as Florence?

                                  ciao,
                                  ms;)

                                  Message 16 of 22 , Aug 3, 2007
                                    Thanks, but not likely... they won't let me take even
                                    one of my horses on that big ole ship. Not one!

                                    PETER TAYLOR
                                    OAKLAND, CA
                                  • PETER TAYLOR
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Aug 3, 2007
                                      What!?! Those people have no shame!!
                                      --- Scott Semans <scott@...> wrote:

                                      > Pete,
                                      >
                                      > European style sunbathing in those places. You
                                      > probably won't need your
                                      > two piece.
                                      >
                                      > Scott
                                      >

                                      > ________________________________

                                      PETER TAYLOR
                                      OAKLAND, CA
                                    • PETER TAYLOR
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Aug 8, 2007
                                        I have no idea. I'm just along for the ride. I hope
                                        I can get in the water at some point.

                                        --- ms <theh2obaby@...> wrote:

                                        > Right. You leave that fab neoprene cap at home. I
                                        > can swim in just a shorty.
                                        > Any chance your travels bring you up the boot as far
                                        > as Florence?
                                        >
                                        > ciao,
                                        > ms;)
                                        >
                                        > Scott Semans <scott@...> wrote:
                                        >
                                        > Pete,
                                        > European style sunbathing in those places. You
                                        > probably won’t need your two piece.
                                        > Scott
                                        >

                                        > ---------------------------------

                                        PETER TAYLOR
                                        OAKLAND, CA

                                          Message 20 of 22 , Aug 9, 2007
                                            More than likely open and mixed.

                                            The following are "I'm in" with any payments made to me along with meal and bar info:

                                            Yori Huynh
                                            Aleta Jamora  Paid $40
                                            Joe Grandov
                                            David Quiec
                                            Mike Grimm
                                            Josh Nickel
                                            Andy Robinson  Paid $85
                                            Scott Semans
                                            Matt Dakin
                                            Dimitri Desmidt
                                            Wendy Okafuji
                                            Doug Roth   Paid $125     Tri Tip    no to Open Bar
                                            Mary Jo Ferris
                                            Terry Sutton
                                            Brigit Grimm
                                            Jen Smith
                                            Seda Hos
                                            Randall Curtis

                                            Out of Towners looking
                                            Dany Lopez (Conn)

                                            Message 21 of 22 , Aug 10, 2007
                                              Quick note.  I've heard from everyone except:
                                              Josh
                                              Matt D
                                              Jen
                                              Seda

                                              Right now I'm assuming you are all in and will NOT purchase the early-bird banquet ticket.  If you let me know otherwise before the end of today, I'll make those adjustments.