vacuuming shallow court

  • kendallctv@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2007
      As anyone who has been to practice knows the pool is a lot cleaner lately. Whatever they've been doing different has been helping and the deep court has stayed good for a few weeks now. The shallow court still has a layer of residual muck left over from before the change. That is why we haven't played there. We finally have permission to vacuum the shallow court so let's do it (hopefully for the last time?).

      Who can help today, Monday and/or tomorrow, Tuesday?

      Give me a call on my cell to coordinate as I won't be on the computer. An hour or two anytime before 7PM today or anytime on Tuesday would be a big help.

      kendall -510-585-6627

    • Josh Nickel
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2007
        anyone interested in riding along tonight?
      • Josh Nickel
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2008
          anyone want to play tomorrow night? I'm driving up and
          you're welcome to tag along. Email me offline