Re: [clubpuck] This weekend Tryouts!

  • jen semans
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 12, 2007

      Club Puckers,

      I wanted to let you kow that Hannah will not be attending tryouts after all; so kindly disregard the last email about picking her up in SFO on Thursday evening.

      Thanks!

      Jennifer

      Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the i�m Initiative now. It�s free.
    • Rudolf Pretoruis
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 13, 2007
        I'll get them at the airport... See you guys soon

        Rudolf Pretoruis
        San Francisco
        California