National final deadline and other info

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2007
      Hey all

      Last call for Nationals. Commitments and money are due on Tuesday. If you need more time (ie T in Alaska) let me know.

      So far we have commitments from 12 people for the $85 tournament (refunds will come if we only have one team and more than 10 people and additional funds will be needed if we have two teams and less than 20 people). We also need to know if you are going to the $28 banquet, want the $10 beer deal, want to be the vegetarian meal, or need kid meals.

      Andy R
      Aleta J
      Doug R
      John F
      Joe G
      Josh N
      Roger F
      Seda H
      Scott T
      Scott S
      Terry S
      Wendy O

      Anyone else wants in say so now. It's not too late for us to get extra players from other teams.

      Additional info, including costs about the tournament can be found at http://www.mnuwh.com/pages/nationalsgeneral.html

      Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.
    • Rudolf Pretoruis
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2007
        Hey Doug,

        Rudy here. I would like to go with Club Puck if anyone else doesn't mind. Secondly I have another
        South African girl in Kentucky that is not too bad and really wants to go to NATS, if we have
        space on a second team she would love to go otherwise I can try and get her in another team...

        Thanks And let me know
        Rudy
        --- Doug Roth <coachduck@...> wrote:

        > Hey all
        >
        > Last call for Nationals. Commitments and money are due on Tuesday. If you
        > need more time (ie T in Alaska) let me know.
        >
        > So far we have commitments from 12 people for the $85 tournament (refunds
        > will come if we only have one team and more than 10 people and additional
        > funds will be needed if we have two teams and less than 20 people). We also
        > need to know if you are going to the $28 banquet, want the $10 beer deal,
        > want to be the vegetarian meal, or need kid meals.
        >
        > Andy R
        > Aleta J
        > Doug R
        > John F
        > Joe G
        > Josh N
        > Roger F
        > Seda H
        > Scott T
        > Scott S
        > Terry S
        > Wendy O
        >
        > Anyone else wants in say so now. It's not too late for us to get extra
        > players from other teams.
        >
        > Additional info, including costs about the tournament can be found at
        > http://www.mnuwh.com/pages/nationalsgeneral.html
        >
        > Duck
        >

        > --
        > Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.

        Rudolf Pretoruis
        San Francisco
        California

        It's here! Your new message!
      • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 4, 2007

          In a message dated 4/6/07 5:17:44 PM, rudolf_pretorius@... writes:

          space on a second team

          then there are the 3 brits (one from Northeast) looking for a team - Dunkinson brothers

          Carol

          Carol Rose, President
          Underwater Society of America
          53C Appian Way
          South San Francisco CA 94080
          650 583 8492
          650 583 0614 fax
          650 224 8353 cell

          **************************************
          See what's free at http://www.aol.com.
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 4, 2007
            So additions are KB, Rudy, and Kentucky SAG. And early reports of MoJo's mission to Chitown may also be paying off. So it looks like we will end up with two teams. Let's get the final fence-sitters to commit so we can put together a winner for Club Puck's 20th Anniversary. Andy? David? Ken?

            Duck

            --- Doug Roth <coachduck@...> wrote:

            > Hey all
            >
            > Last call for Nationals. Commitments and money are due on Tuesday. If you
            > need more time (ie T in Alaska) let me know.
            >
            > So far we have commitments from 12 people for the $85 tournament (refunds
            > will come if we only have one team and more than 10 people and additional
            > funds will be needed if we have two teams and less than 20 people). We also
            > need to know if you are going to the $28 banquet, want the $10 beer deal,
            > want to be the vegetarian meal, or need kid meals.
            >
            > Andy R
            > Aleta J
            > Doug R
            > John F
            > Joe G
            > Josh N
            > Roger F
            > Seda H
            > Scott T
            > Scott S
            > Terry S
            > Wendy O
            >
            > Anyone else wants in say so now. It's not too late for us to get extra
            > players from other teams.
            >
            > Additional info, including costs about the tournament can be found at
            > http://www.mnuwh.com/pages/nationalsgeneral.html
            >
            > Duck
            >

            > --
            > Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.

            Rudolf Pretoruis
            San Francisco
            California

            It's here! Your new message!

            Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.
          • Andy Hertz
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 4, 2007
              Ok, I'm in.

              -Andy