Re: [clubpuck] Re: Nationals Attendees

  • Scott Tucker
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
      I still need an MRI and Physio therepy, but no bone spurs or really damage from what the Dr. could tell so I'm in for sure.

      -Scott

      Doug Roth <coachduck@...> wrote:
      See corrections below:

      On 5/30/07, Doug Roth <coachduck@gmail. com> wrote:
      So far I have the following info for Nationals Status. This is based on conversations with me. You may not have been involved in the conversation so if someone is speaking for you incorrrectly, correct it or make it so.

      YES: 10 (changed from 11)
      Andy Robinson
      Aleta Jamora (7 of 10)
      Doug Roth
      John Fischer
      Joseph Grandov
      Josh Nickel
      Roger Fuller
      Scott Semans
      Terry Sutton
      Wendy Okafuji

      MAYBE: 6
      Andy Hertz
      David Quiec
      Ken Kelsen
      Kendall Banks
      Scott Tucker
      Susan Banks

      NO: 6
      Grimms (happy 25th)
      Rives
      Pete Taylor
      Yori Huynh

      Those using CP to hone their skills but resisting the BORG (although futile)
      Matt Blair
      Tom Brown (the power of Google is strong, but only strong enough to search for the BORG)

      Those on assimilation mission to Chicago (recruitment, recruitment, recruitment) :
      Mary Jo Ferris-Fischer

      Losing sucks, the alternative requires assimilation. ..

      Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

    • Rfullerfam@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2007
        Duck, unless Goze goes, I want to be 11 of 10.