RE: [clubpuck] Fw: APPROVE -- dbonbright wants to join clubpuck

  • Matt Blair
    Message 1 of 7 , May 15, 2007
      I say no.

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: terrysutton@...
      Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 14:09:37 -0700
      Subject: [clubpuck] Fw: APPROVE -- dbonbright <dbonbright@...> wants to join clubpuck

      OK, folks, I thought I'd share with you a sample of the weightly decisions I
      get to make as list guardian. Whaddya think, should we let this guy in?

      --T

      > Hello,
      >
      > The following person would like to join the clubpuck group:
      > Email address: dbonbright <dbonbright@yahoo. com>
      >
      > Comment from user:
      > I am a sales manager for the Beverly Heritage Hotel and would like to
      > become a partner of the group to assist with sleeping rooms for visiting
      > teams or sleeping room for the team when on the road
      >
      > This membership request requires your approval because the
      > clubpuck group is restricted, which means you must
      > approve each new member.
      >
      > To approve or reject this pending membership using the web,
      > please go here:
      > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/clubpuck/ members?group= pending
      >
      > To approve this membership using email, reply to this message.
      >
      > To reject this membership using email, forward this message to
      >
      > clubpuck-rejectsub- yoRygfk3Zm1cB2Rt 54PS6As@yahoogro ups.com
      >
      > NOTE: This membership request will expire after 14 days. If you do
      > not take action within that time, this membership request will be
      > automatically rejected. Yahoo! Groups does this to maintain a high
      > quality of service for our users.
      >
      > Thank you for choosing Yahoo! Groups.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Customer Care

      Change is good. See what's different about Windows Live Hotmail. Check it out!
    • Shawn Tucker
      Message 2 of 7 , May 15, 2007
        Get him to play a few times... And be a sponsor for supporting the pool
        cost.

        Terry Sutton wrote:

        > OK, folks, I thought I'd share with you a sample of the weightly
        > decisions I
        > get to make as list guardian. Whaddya think, should we let this guy in?
        >
        > --T
        >

        > > Hello,
        > >
        > > The following person would like to join the clubpuck group:
        > > Email address: dbonbright <dbonbright@...
        > <mailto:dbonbright%40yahoo.com>>
        > >
        > > Comment from user:
        > > I am a sales manager for the Beverly Heritage Hotel and would like to
        > > become a partner of the group to assist with sleeping rooms for visiting
        > > teams or sleeping room for the team when on the road
        > >
        > > This membership request requires your approval because the
        > > clubpuck group is restricted, which means you must
        > > approve each new member.
        > >
        > > To approve or reject this pending membership using the web,
        > > please go here:
        > >
        > > To approve this membership using email, reply to this message.
        > >
        > > To reject this membership using email, forward this message to
        > >
        > > clubpuck-rejectsub-yoRygfk3Zm1cB2Rt54PS6As@yahoogroups.com
        > <mailto:clubpuck-rejectsub-yoRygfk3Zm1cB2Rt54PS6As%40yahoogroups.com>
        > >
        > > NOTE: This membership request will expire after 14 days. If you do
        > > not take action within that time, this membership request will be
        > > automatically rejected. Yahoo! Groups does this to maintain a high
        > > quality of service for our users.
        > >
        > > Thank you for choosing Yahoo! Groups.
        > >
        > > Regards,
        > >
        > > Yahoo! Groups Customer Care
        > >
        > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

      • Shawn Tucker
        Message 3 of 7 , May 15, 2007
          Note he's only offering one room while on the road...

          Message 4 of 7 , May 15, 2007
            Why not?  He sounds cute!

            OK, folks, I thought I'd share with you a sample of the weightly decisions I
            get to make as list guardian. Whaddya think, should we let this guy in?

            --T

            > Hello,
            >
            > The following person would like to join the clubpuck group:
            > Email address: dbonbright <dbonbright@yahoo. com>
            >
            > Comment from user:
            > I am a sales manager for the Beverly Heritage Hotel and would like to
            > become a partner of the group to assist with sleeping rooms for visiting
            > teams or sleeping room for the team when on the road
            >
            > This membership request requires your approval because the
            > clubpuck group is restricted, which means you must
            > approve each new member.
            >
            > To approve or reject this pending membership using the web,
            > please go here:
            > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/clubpuck/ members?group= pending
            >
            > To approve this membership using email, reply to this message.
            >
            > To reject this membership using email, forward this message to
            >
            > clubpuck-rejectsub- yoRygfk3Zm1cB2Rt 54PS6As@yahoogro ups.com
            >
            > NOTE: This membership request will expire after 14 days. If you do
            > not take action within that time, this membership request will be
            > automatically rejected. Yahoo! Groups does this to maintain a high
            > quality of service for our users.
            >
            > Thank you for choosing Yahoo! Groups.
            >
            > Regards,
            >
            > Yahoo! Groups Customer Care