if you're not surfing next saturday.......

  • Renata
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2007
      Hey Everyone!

      It's Renata, that person who used to play hockey ages ago. I've been
      working on a couple short films for the last many months which is why
      you haven't seen me, and now it is all paying off.

      I wanted to make sure the films got seen, so I put together a screening
      at the Roxie next Saturday. We got some other friends to show their
      films as well. It will be FREE! If you're in the city next weekend,
      come on by and check some of these student films out.

      Please pass this on to anyone who you think might be interested.

      Hope to see you!!!

      :D

      Renata

      New Voices in Cinema
      Short Films by SFSU Students

      Saturday, May 12th 2007, Noon
      The Roxie, San Francisco
      FREE ADMISSION

      This program of shorts by MFA and BFA students at San Francisco State's
      acclaimed film department spans the breadth of storytelling from action
      thriller to poetic narrative. Together, however, they express both the
      regional flavor of Bay Area filmmaking and the shape of cinema to come.
      Join us for a surprising and exhilarating afternoon of new films by
      emerging
      filmmakers.

      James Mahoney - Character Driven
      John Lightfoot - Obituary: A Caustic Tale
      Phoebe Tooke - Circles of Confusion
      Jeffrey Boyette - Pushing Beijing
      Chris Galipo - Dolph Hounds
      Claudia L├ęger - Daphne or The Forbidden Touch
      Takashi Sakurai - Drawing Memories: The Paintings of Ian Everard
      Mark Capraro - The Shape of the Earth
      Alex Potts - Anthem Illuminant

      http://mail.yahoo.com