Dorsal underwater hockey stick

  • jake.hocking
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2007
      Hi everyone. I now have a bunch of New Zealand made Dorsal underwater
      hockey sticks over here if anyone is interested. They are made from a
      plastic/rubber composite and are also good to use as a blank to modify
      and make your own personal changes.

      I've shown a few of you lately what they are like and if you would like
      to try one let me know pool side.

      Im leaving round the end of semester to travel california for a few
      weeks then head back to NZ. Because of that, I have arranged with the
      sellers back home that I can do special deal for $20 a pair (instead of
      $30) so I can get rid of them.

      The website is www.dorsalgear.co.nz if you want more info.

      Thanks,
      Jake