Re: [clubpuck] New Member alert

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24, 2007
      Oh, yeah, now I have to answer tough questions.  Actually I don't know his/her name, but their email address is sklein.alt101@..., if that helps any.

      --T
      So, you wanna give us the reporter's name so we know who to look for?

      Just thought I'd send a warning.  A reporter doing a story on Club Puck has asked to join the group, and I'll grant them permission.  I don't expect anyone to change their behavior or clean up their language, but just wanted to let you know that if whatever you say is too amusing, it may wind up in some kind of article.  Remember, the only bad publicity is an obituary.

      And try to remember that discussion of subjects like whether politicians should be spayed/neutered is best left to somewhere other than this list.

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 24, 2007