Re: [clubpuck] Fw: introduction

  • rgray35711@aim.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
      Brigit,

          I could probably take her to hockey but we are meeting afterwards so I would be unable to bring her home.

          COULD SOMEBODY ELSE DO THIS OR MAYBE JUST BRING HER HOME????

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
          I could bring her home (she's on my way), but I'm usually crunched for time getting to practice so I doubt I could pick her up.

          Matt

          To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
          From: rgray35711@...
          Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 15:58:14 -0400
          Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Fw: introduction

          Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 5:26 PM

          Hi,

          I am interested in participating in the introductory session. Actually, I could swing by and try it out even before the introductiory day, if you let me know when a convenient day and time would be.

          Thanks a lot for your help!

           Elisa Rossi | Apple, Inc. L&RE | (408) 974 4717
                               elisa@apple. com

           Elisa Rossi | Apple, Inc. L&RE | (408) 974 4717
                               elisa@apple. com

          i'm making a difference. Make every IM count for the cause of your choice. Join Now.
        • rgray35711@aim.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
            Matt and all,

                It looks  like between you and me we could get her to and from hockey.  There is a bunch of equipment available.  Now how do we find where this lady is and if she wants to attend tonight.

                Elisa...... are you there?????

            Rich

            To: clubpuck@yahoogroup s.com
            From: rgray35711@aim. com
            Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 15:58:14 -0400

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
              OK, let's talk by email this Thursday.  I should be going Thursday too or somebody else might be able to get you too.  My cell number is 408-807-5601.  I live in Saratoga so it is not too  far to the Apple campus.

              Rich (also known as Goze)

              To: clubpuck@yahoogroup s.com
              From: rgray35711@aim. com
              Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 15:58:14 -0400