Sunday Hockey

  • Gmau38732@aol.com
    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 31, 1969
      This is to let everyone know that there IS going to be hockey this Sunday (7/2/2K). See you all there.
    • Bob Burres
      Message 40 of 40 , Apr 28, 2014
        It was another beautiful day in paradise and another beautiful day of hockey.  Everyone who is anyone was there, except you and Rhett.  What happened to that guy?

        We had two lovely ladies come all the way from LA to add to the mix and make it a perfect 6 on 6 game.  Playing hockey in the warm summer sun made me completely forget about the score.  Perhaps I should have been paying more attention.  My guess is that black held the advantage throughout the afternoon, but I think the white team was able to hold their own enough to avoid embarrassment.  Or maybe I should be feeling a bit embarrassed?

        Anyway, here's the list of folks that played.  If you show up next time I'll put your name in an email too.  Wouldn't that be exciting?

        White
        Ben
        Yo
        Oren