Re: [clubpuck] Fees--just for Matt

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2007
      Weren't you paying attention?! Okay, here it is again, just for Matt.

      1) $10.00 per night, cash or check
      2) Pre-pay $90 for one Calendar month of unlimited play. Payment must be
      made in full by the first hockey day of the month. After that time, no
      further Pre-pays for that month will be accepted.
      3) Pre- pay $100 (or multiples of) and get 11 nights credit. Miles will
      keep track of this. Coupons will expire at the end of each calendar year
      (so if you receive them as Christmas presents you don't need to send a thank
      you note).

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2007
        So how much is practice again?

        > What are the payment options for the club now? I know there is a drop in
        > option, a monthly option, and pre-paid useage option. How much are each?
        >
        > Matt

        Spaces
      • steven kars
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2007
          Hey Miles,

          I'm not sure if I owe any money to the pot, can you send me an email
          offline.

          thanks,

          Steve

          http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_donation&FORM=WLMTAG
        • Matt Blair
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 1, 2007
            Kids,

            I know I've mentioned to some of you, but I wanted to let everyone know -
            San Francisco now has Saturday practices! Saturday practice runs from
            2:30-4:30. Most practices we run two games (a 10 ft advanced game and a 6.5
            ft beginner's game). We've found a puck that shoots like it's shot out of a
            cannon on this bottom. The bottom is silky smooth concrete and the pool is
            indoors, situated next to a grassy field and a jungle gym for the kiddies.

            So come one, come all, San Francisco hockey is calling you...

            Matt

            Live.com page.
            http://www.live.com/?addTemplate=ValentinesDay&ocid=T001MSN30A0701
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 1, 2007
              Silky smooth, huh?

              ...so, did you say that you guys are starting practices on Saturdays?  What time?

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 1, 2007
                Brigit,

                You've already lost track of the Saturday practice time in San Francisco?
                Why, I'm awfully sorry to hear that. Let me give you that information again.

                Martin Luther King Pool, 5710 - 3rd Street between Carroll and Armstrong.
                Saturdays, 2:30-4:30

                Directions to Pool:

                Coming up 101 N from San Jose, take the 3rd St. exit and stay on 3rd.
                Turn right onto Carroll St and the pool will be on your left.

                Matt

                Get live scores and news about your team: Add the Live.com Football Page
                http://www.live.com/?addtemplate=football
              • well_iam_king
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 2, 2007
                  How much does it cost?

                  --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Blair" <duereg@...> wrote:

                  > Brigit,
                  >
                  > You've already lost track of the Saturday practice time in San
                  Francisco?
                  > Why, I'm awfully sorry to hear that. Let me give you that
                  information again.

                  > Martin Luther King Pool, 5710 - 3rd Street between Carroll and
                  Armstrong.
                  > Saturdays, 2:30-4:30
                  >
                  > Directions to Pool:
                  >
                  > Coming up 101 N from San Jose, take the 3rd St. exit and stay on
                  3rd.
                  > Turn right onto Carroll St and the pool will be on your left.
                  >
                  > Matt

                  > Get live scores and news about your team: Add the Live.com Football
                  Page
                  > http://www.live.com/?addtemplate=football

                • Tom Brown
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 2, 2007
                    On Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 05:14:45PM -0000, well_iam_king wrote:
                    > How much does it cost?

                    Both Monday 7:30-9:30PM and Saturday 2:30-4:30PM cost $7. Pay $4 at
                    the door to the pool and $3 to the hockey club after we get out of the
                    locker rooms. We are working with the city so you only have one payment.

                    Tom

                    --
                    28 70 20 71 2C 65 29 61 9C B1 36 3D D4 69 CE 62 4A 22 8B 0E DC 3E
                    mailto:mail@...