Dues duty

  • rgray35711@aim.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2007
      Dear all,

          Since we posted the new fee policy for Club Puck a number of people have emailed me and asked, "Who do we pay.... how much do I owe."  Let me give you the low down.

          Starting this Thursday at hockey Miles will start collecting fees based on the new policy.  He is responsible for February onward so don't ask him how much you owe, he will have enough to worry about.  Many of us (ncluding me)  owe some big change but regardless of how much you owe please pay Miles for your play starting Thursday, February 1st.   Miles will accept cash or checks made out to Club Puck.

          Kendall and I will be the guys collecting all the past due fees.  Don't worry if we don't contact you immediately, we will find you, we will discuss your personalized payment plan which consists of the following option:

          1) Write a check out to Club Puck for the full amount.

          We should have most of this wrapped up in a couple of weeks.