Re: [clubpuck] Re: Holiday lost and found

  • Mary Jo Ferris
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2007
      What about my beautiful necklace and jacket!

      I won't be at hockey until Sunday, but would love to have a new outfit for next week when I go to Phoenix!

      mj

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2007
        That's not lost and found!!

        By the way, don't forget to remind me later in the week to bring your goodies next Sunday...
        I hope your traveling is happier than yesterday's!

        Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 8:25 AM
        Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Re: Holiday lost and found

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 16, 2007

          In a message dated 15/1/07 10:25:26 PM, hockeybrigit@... writes:

          g round plastic container with lid (Carol?)

          probably

          Carol

          Carol Rose, President
          Underwater Society of America