Re: Holiday lost and found

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2007

      Hmmm, I tried to send this 3 times and it bounced back.  I'm trying it without the photo...

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2007
        What about my beautiful necklace and jacket!

        I won't be at hockey until Sunday, but would love to have a new outfit for next week when I go to Phoenix!

        mj

[...]

        Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 16, 2007
          That's not lost and found!!

          By the way, don't forget to remind me later in the week to bring your goodies next Sunday...
          I hope your traveling is happier than yesterday's!

          Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 8:25 AM
          Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Re: Holiday lost and found

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 16, 2007

            In a message dated 15/1/07 10:25:26 PM, hockeybrigit@... writes:

            g round plastic container with lid (Carol?)

            probably

            Carol

            Carol Rose, President
            Underwater Society of America