Re: Information on Club Puck - San Jose

  • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007

      so I just wanted to confirm that you guys are still playing at the San Jose State pool on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.

      Yes Tues/Thurs evenings and Sunday. I forwarded your message to the club -

      Clubpuck@egroups.com

      and I believe you will get a response soon. There is an upcoming tournament next weekend, so part of the club will be in Denver, me too, for this tournament. But play will continue as usual as far as I know. Play is constant unless a holiday interfers or everyone is off to a tournament. Need enough playing to cover pool costs. Does Seda need any gear? can you sign a waiver of liablity for her - as she is not your 'child?' how old is she? Any religious concerns the club needs to be aware of? We are glad to have her and want to make her welcome!!

      Carol

      Carol Rose, President
      Underwater Society of America
      53C Appian Way