Fwd: Information on Club Puck - San Jose

  • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
      anybody come this far? any place closer for her?

      Carol

      Carol Rose, President
      Underwater Society of America
      53C Appian Way
      South San Francisco CA 94080
      650 583 8492
      650 583 0614 fax
      650 224 8353 cell

    • Scott Tucker

        From: USAFIN@...
        Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 17:59:29 EST
        Subject: Fwd: Information on Club Puck - San Jose
        To: CROSEUSOA@...

        Subject: Information on Club Puck - San Jose
        Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 14:28:31 -0800
        From: "Randy Toch" <RandyT@...>
        To: <usafin@...>

        SECRETARY:
        Michael Gower
        164 N Bascom Ave
        San Jose CA 95128
        408 286 8840

        Mr. Gower:

        My name is Randy Toch.  My family lives in Morgan Hill (about 20 miles South of San Jose off of 101.)  I found your name on the website for Underwater Hockey.

        We will be hosting an Exchange Student from Turkey who plays on the Turkish Women's National Underwater Hockey Team.  She is hoping to find a club where she can play underwater hockey during her year living with us here in the South Bay.

        (She found the ClubPuck homepage while surfing the web in Istanbul.)

        It doesn't look like the club's website has been updated in a while, so I just wanted to confirm that you guys are still playing at the San Jose State pool on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.  Also, do you happen to know anyone from your club that drives up from Morgan Hill or Gilroy?  (It's going to be a little while before Seda gets a California driver's license.)

        Thanks for the info.

        Randy Toch
        C 408-489-6545
        O 408-778-7200