Calgary

  • artyjamo@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 11, 2006

      Regarding the Calgary tournament that is usually mid-February:

      I just got an e-mail from Margaret Francis, they will have the Calgary tournament the first week in August.

      -(7th)
    • Joseph Grandov
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 11, 2006
        Will that conflict with opening weekend of Ab season? No ocean in Calgary.
        Fewer Abs.

        >From: artyjamo@...
        >To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com (Club Puck)
        >Subject: [clubpuck] Calgary
        >Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 00:45:50 +0000
        >

        >Regarding the Calgary tournament that is usually mid-February:
        >
        >I just got an e-mail from Margaret Francis, they will have the Calgary
        >tournament the first week in August.
        >
        >-(7th)

        WIN up to $10,000 in cash or prizes � enter the Microsoft Office Live
        Sweepstakes http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0050001581mrt/direct/01/
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 11, 2006
          Sheesh Joe, typical man -- one track mind.

          That it will. So we should plan a trip for the following weekend...

          Duck

          On 12/11/06, Joseph Grandov <jagidea@...> wrote:
          Will that conflict with opening weekend of Ab season? No ocean in Calgary.
          Fewer Abs.

          >From: artyjamo@...
          >To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com (Club Puck)
          >Subject: [clubpuck] Calgary
          >Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 00:45:50 +0000
          >

          >Regarding the Calgary tournament that is usually mid-February:
          >
          >I just got an e-mail from Margaret Francis, they will have the Calgary
          >tournament the first week in August.
          >
          >-(7th)

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto: clubpuck-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:clubpuck-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          --
          Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.
        • Scott Tucker
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 12, 2006
            The bottom is a little less jagged at ocean cove as well.