Re: [clubpuck] Insert Caption Here:

  • Chris McDowell
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 27, 2000

      Sam,

      • 2 Cases of assorted fruits and a couple of gallons of Costco Rum -- $144.78
      • Gas-powered "Daquiri-Whacker" and admission to Ocean Cove --    $388.20
      • Your picture on the Internet, passed out and fondling yourself --      Priceless

      --Chris

      p.s.  I crashed before I got to see this photo being shot and the Flash Cards for Randy...great photo.

        "Sambhav N. \"Sam\" Sankar" <sankars@...> wrote:

      Normally I don't post large images, but this one is worth it. I'm
      soliciting titles for the attached picture, to be placed in the next Cen
      Cal newsletter.

      --sam
      --
      Sambhav N. "Sam" Sankar
      Berkeley, California
      > ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=Duck Knows What Matters.JPG

      Do You Yahoo!?

    • PETER TAYLOR
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 27, 2000
        Sambhav,

        "It's good to have the "old Doug" back"
        "The Doug we all know and love"
        "Doug at his best(on dry land)"
        "All of U/W Hockey's finest athletes look like this at
        the end of the day"
        just "Doug"

        --- "Sambhav N. \"Sam\" Sankar"
        <sankars@...> wrote:

        > Normally I don't post large images, but this one is
        > worth it. I'm
        > soliciting titles for the attached picture, to be
        > placed in the next Cen
        > Cal newsletter.
        >
        > --sam
        > --
        > Sambhav N. "Sam" Sankar
        > Berkeley, California
        > 510.848.8351

        > ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=Duck Knows What
        Matters.JPG

        =====
        PETER TAYLOR
        OAKLAND, CA

        http://mail.yahoo.com/
      • PETER TAYLOR
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 27, 2000
          "As long as I have a left hand, I'll never be lonely"
          "I was dreaming that I was playing hockey with my left
          hand and a very short stick"

          --- "Sambhav N. \"Sam\" Sankar"
          <sankars@...> wrote:

          > Normally I don't post large images, but this one is
          > worth it. I'm
          > soliciting titles for the attached picture, to be
          > placed in the next Cen
          > Cal newsletter.
          >
          > --sam
          > --
          > Sambhav N. "Sam" Sankar
          > Berkeley, California
          > 510.848.8351

          > ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=Duck Knows What
          Matters.JPG

          =====
          PETER TAYLOR
          OAKLAND, CA

          http://mail.yahoo.com/
        • doug roth
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 27, 2000
            On Tue, 27 Jun 2000 16:34:34 PETER TAYLOR wrote:
            >"As long as I have a left hand, I'll never be lonely"

            not bad

            >"I was dreaming that I was playing hockey with my left
            >hand and a very short stick"

            Pete, Buddy, How could you. I wish I had a picture of that tatoo sign now.

            Sam, you'll have to try a lot harder if you want to embarrass me.

            My caption, "Keepin' warm by the fire"

            Duck

            ***********************************
            chickclick.com
            http://www.chickclick.com
            girl sites that don't fake it.
            http://www.chickmail.com
            sign up for your free email.
            http://www.chickshops.com
            boutique shopping from chickclick.com
            ***********************************
          • PETER TAYLOR
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 28, 2000
              After Doug's play last night, I took another look at
              the photo. I think that the negative was reversed.
              Thats really his right hand and the caption should
              read: "I was dreaming of playing hockey with the big
              stick."

              Signed,
              Humbled and twirling stick catching

              --- doug roth <dougroth@...> wrote:

              > On Tue, 27 Jun 2000 16:34:34 PETER TAYLOR wrote:
              > >"As long as I have a left hand, I'll never be
              > lonely"
              >
              > not bad
              >
              > >"I was dreaming that I was playing hockey with my
              > left
              > >hand and a very short stick"
              >
              > Pete, Buddy, How could you. I wish I had a picture
              > of that tatoo sign now.
              >
              > Sam, you'll have to try a lot harder if you want to
              > embarrass me.
              >
              > My caption, "Keepin' warm by the fire"
              >
              > Duck
              >

              > ***********************************
              > chickclick.com
              > http://www.chickclick.com
              > girl sites that don't fake it.
              > http://www.chickmail.com
              > sign up for your free email.
              > http://www.chickshops.com
              > boutique shopping from chickclick.com
              > ***********************************

              =====
              PETER TAYLOR
              OAKLAND, CA

              http://mail.yahoo.com/
            • Brigitg@aol.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 28, 2000
                How about you make a greeting card out of that photo and on the inside write:

                "Just wanted to keep in touch"

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 28, 2000
                    On Wed, 28 Jun 2000 17:49:27 Brigitg wrote:

                    >How about you make a greeting card out of that photo and on the inside write:
                    >
                    >"Just wanted to keep in touch"
                    >
                    >Brigit

                    I like it Brigit. Ah, the royalties. I would be able to buy that snickers I've been dreaming about. And maybe a coke, too.

                    Duck

                    ***********************************
                    chickclick.com
                    http://www.chickclick.com
                    girl sites that don't fake it.
                    http://www.chickmail.com
                    sign up for your free email.
                    http://www.chickshops.com
                    boutique shopping from chickclick.com
                  • dan mckinley
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 30, 2000
                      Got wood?

                    • RGray35711@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 30, 2000
                        Dan,

                        The "Got Wood" is a classic line. When Dorothy told me I chuckled for quite
                        a while. There ..... I just laughed again. Congratulations!

                        Da Goze