Re: [clubpuck] Hockey Next Tuesday? Abalone diving this weekend?

  • Tom Brown
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 17 4:11 PM
      On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 12:08:19PM -0800, Sean R. Avent wrote:
      > Remember that San Francisco also plays on Monday nights. May not be as good
      > of a game, but it might be closer for you.

      Also pool clarity is much better in SF.

      Tom

      --
      28 70 20 71 2C 65 29 61 9C B1 36 3D D4 69 CE 62 4A 22 8B 0E DC 3E
      mailto:mail@...
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 17 6:03 PM
        And SF is indoors and whatever other benefits you want to add. But you still will have to drive across the BB. Although closer should take at least as long to get there. But to answer your first question -- Teams get picked at 8:10 and we play until 10:00. You can get in for any warm-up or workout prior to that.

        I plan on being at Ocean Cove for the weekend. Probably getting up there Friday, hopefully early afternoon. Actual times may vary. Depends when I grab the kids.

        Duck

        On 11/17/06, Tom Brown <yahoo@...> wrote:

        On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 12:08:19PM -0800, Sean R. Avent wrote:
        > Remember that San Francisco also plays on Monday nights. May not be as good
        > of a game, but it might be closer for you.

        Also pool clarity is much better in SF.

        Tom

        --
        28 70 20 71 2C 65 29 61 9C B1 36 3D D4 69 CE 62 4A 22 8B 0E DC 3E
        mailto:mail@...
        http://thecap.org/

        --
        Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 17 6:10 PM
          And checking the long range forecast it looks like it might rain Friday Night and then clear up for the rest of Thanksgiving Weekend. Could be just like a couple of years ago, or was that last year?

          Duck