Re: [clubpuck] Totally unrelated:

  • jimm crosby
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 9, 2000
      hey sam: caroline is right about your apartment! i want dibs ahead of
      jerome; and hey - i'm a vegetarian, so that's one less worry for your
      cat....so, i get first crack after the ducktator?...speaking of which: i,
      like the dougster, am not only single but homeless this saturday; i should
      have access to the chairmen's place (unless he reads this).....
      so whadya say, doug? you bring the sheets i'll bring the cat?

      by the way - jodie does indeed have an email account, just ask the canadians

      and hey, dougie....we could make a whole day of it....i'll show you around
      berkeley and we could scout out the best available doorways; you know - just
      in case; i've got some great locations picked out and i'd be willing to
      share them with you if you help me get a new shopping cart; but not one of
      those lame-ass carts with the security device that locks up the wheel when
      you get it out of the parking lot; do you know how hard is it for a skinny
      little guy like me to push one of those carts up the street when it has only
      three working wheels? you have no idea....and do you know how loud i have
      to talk to be heard above all the screaching sounds it makes? well, i
      suppose you do have an idea for that one

      well, caroline is finished drinking her microwaved tea(!) and needs my help
      strewing kinky bachelorette party favors about the apartment, so off i
      go......

      -13-

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 9, 2000
        In a message dated 6/8/00 5:34:05 PM, sankars@... writes:

        << I'm a nerd. A real geek. I make da Goze look like that guy who sings
        "Living La Vida Loca" (whose name I can't remember because I'm so
        un-hip). I'm less funny than one of Dr. Ken's hemorrhoid stories, I'm
        uglier than Wes Rickey, skinnier than Crosby, and dumber than Terry's
        cat (I'm only insulting her because I'm SURE she hasn't got an email
        address yet.) >>

        Sammy.... You ARE good at "pathetic". You will be a GREAT lawyer!
      • doug roth
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 9, 2000
          He shoots, he scores!!!
          ---
          Doug Roth
          dougroth@...

          On Fri, 9 Jun 2000 13:12:41 Gmau38732 wrote:

          >In a message dated 6/8/00 5:34:05 PM, sankars@... writes:
          >
          ><< I'm a nerd. A real geek. I make da Goze look like that guy who sings
          >"Living La Vida Loca" (whose name I can't remember because I'm so
          >un-hip). I'm less funny than one of Dr. Ken's hemorrhoid stories, I'm
          >uglier than Wes Rickey, skinnier than Crosby, and dumber than Terry's
          >cat (I'm only insulting her because I'm SURE she hasn't got an email
          >address yet.) >>
          >
          >Sammy.... You ARE good at "pathetic". You will be a GREAT lawyer!

          chickclick.com
          http://www.chickclick.com
          girl sites that don't fake it.
          http://www.chickmail.com