Re: [clubpuck] anyone want to play SF hockey tonight??

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 9, 2006
      You don't need to ask stinkin' Matt Blair.  I can tell you.  There's no City hockey tonight.

      --T
      Hey bro,
      Make sure they have a game. I think the cancelled today because of Columbus Day. Ask Matt Blair.

      - David

      On 10/9/06, Josh Nickel < josh.nickel@...> wrote:

      I'm driving up from SJ around 6:30 pm tonight. Anyone
      interested in coming along?

    • Josh Nickel
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 9, 2006
        Yeah Blair... you didn't tell me anything about
        cancelling last night! thanks guys

        --- Terry Sutton <terrysutton@...> wrote:

        > You don't need to ask stinkin' Matt Blair. I can
        > tell you. There's no City hockey tonight.
        >
        > --T
        > Hey bro,
        > Make sure they have a game. I think the cancelled
        > today because of Columbus Day. Ask Matt Blair.
        >
        > - David
        >

        > On 10/9/06, Josh Nickel <
        > josh.nickel@...> wrote:
        > I'm driving up from SJ around 6:30 pm tonight.
        > Anyone
        > interested in coming along?

      • Jason Zvanut
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 10, 2006
          hope you didn't drive all the way up for nothing,
          josh. we sure like having you up to play. you should
          get on the list at sfuwh@...

          i think sean a. is the admin.

          jason

          --- Josh Nickel <josh.nickel@...> wrote:

          > Yeah Blair... you didn't tell me anything about
          > cancelling last night! thanks guys
          >
          > --- Terry Sutton <terrysutton@...> wrote:
          >
          > > You don't need to ask stinkin' Matt Blair. I can
          > > tell you. There's no City hockey tonight.
          > >
          > > --T
          > > Hey bro,
          > > Make sure they have a game. I think the
          > cancelled
          > > today because of Columbus Day. Ask Matt Blair.
          > >
          > > - David
          > >

          > > On 10/9/06, Josh Nickel <
          > > josh.nickel@...> wrote:
          > > I'm driving up from SJ around 6:30 pm tonight.
          > > Anyone
          > > interested in coming along?

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Josh Nickel
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 11, 2006
            nope, I was lucky by virtue of Yori's sore wrist, he
            declined to play so I wanted to be green and share
            rides, only then found out. Otherwise we both would
            have both gone up together...

            --- Jason Zvanut <jzvanut@...> wrote:

            > hope you didn't drive all the way up for nothing,
            > josh. we sure like having you up to play. you
            > should
            > get on the list at sfuwh@...
            >
            > i think sean a. is the admin.
            >

            > jason
            >
            > --- Josh Nickel <josh.nickel@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Yeah Blair... you didn't tell me anything about
            > > cancelling last night! thanks guys
            > >
            > > --- Terry Sutton <terrysutton@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > > You don't need to ask stinkin' Matt Blair. I
            > can
            > > > tell you. There's no City hockey tonight.
            > > >
            > > > --T
            > > > Hey bro,
            > > > Make sure they have a game. I think the
            > > cancelled
            > > > today because of Columbus Day. Ask Matt Blair.
            > > >
            > > > - David
            > > >

            > > > On 10/9/06, Josh Nickel <
            > > > josh.nickel@...> wrote:
            > > > I'm driving up from SJ around 6:30 pm
            > tonight.
            > > > Anyone
            > > > interested in coming along?

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Josh Nickel
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 11, 2006
              Doug and Miles weren't there, so here's the list.
              Please someone correct me if wrong. I think it was 16
              but I didn't get an exact count.

              BLACK
              Brigit
              Dmitri