US only need read

  • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2006
      we have a new group starting in Phoenix AZ. Guy's name is Rex. He needs old polo caps and sticks to get group started. I'll have his mailing address soon ... dig thru your gear bag and see what falls out..

      Carol

      Carol Rose, President
      Underwater Society of America
      53C Appian Way
      South San Francisco CA 94080
      650 583 8492
      650 583 0614 fax
      650 224 8353 cell

    • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4 11:30 AM
        is anyone planning on team going to Calgary August? I do fully realize it is the same weekend as Mens WC team tryouts in SJ. I am trying to decide on attending or not, and US participation is definitely a major factor.

        **************************************
        See what's free at http://www.aol.com.
      • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6 8:50 PM
          fyi

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2009
            As we now have dates for Denver, I am reminded that players last year were fussing (with good cause) about very dry skin with the many games and very dry air at altitude - Denver is mile high city. It will be worse this year with Friday play.

            Suggestion:     On the shelf with body washes (at Walgreens anyway) is one single product, by Olay - in blond bottle with yellow/gold cap - In shower body Lotion - ultra moisture. Very little if any fragrance - I know as I am allergic to fragrance stuff. You use it at end of shower and rinse off. Works great!!

            Carol
          • Carol Rose
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 6 8:06 PM
              I am looking for Eddy Dadzis email - old hotmail does not work. Is he in Sebastopol or east or Humboldt or  ????

              Carol Rose
              President USOA

              650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact