USexternal mouth guards

  • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 30, 2006
      up date/refresher on prices etc

      New order/shipment saw increase in our cost. Not surprising as it has bee 5 years since last order. Therefore, prices for guards are as follows: all guards in white plastic only.

      2@ $5
      12@ $30
      24@ $50
      36@ $70
      48@ $90
      100@ $170
      200@ $330
      300@ $480
      400@ $650
      800@ $1200
      1600@ $2000
      2000@ $2500

      in large quantities, boxes are packed at 400/box

      I will apply foam backs to small orders - under 100
      larger orders are do it yourself

      shipments in US include shipping in cost; out of US, add shipping to price
      out of US, ships express mail (cannot priority ship out of US over 4 pounds)

      No matter what you read elsewhere (including USOA website), these are prices as of 1 October 2006.

      Payment by international check, money order or credit card (Visa, MC, AmX). Make check/mo to USOA and mail to me at address in signature. For credit card, I need numbers, expiration date, code, name on card and address including zip. You can fax credit card info if you like - machine is in my home, and only cats would have access.

      And right now, I cannot assemble (foam back guards) as I am working/living with one hand (cannot even tie shoe laces!) - had finger surgery on left hand ... can't type worth beans either!!

      Carol

      Carol Rose, President
      Underwater Society of America
      53C Appian Way
      South San Francisco CA 94080
      650 583 8492
      650 583 0614 fax
      650 224 8353 cell

    • Josh Nickel
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 9, 2006
        I'm driving up from SJ around 6:30 pm tonight. Anyone
        interested in coming along?
      • David Quiec
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 9, 2006
          Hey bro,
          Make sure they have a game. I think the cancelled today because of Columbus Day. Ask Matt Blair.

          - David

          On 10/9/06, Josh Nickel < josh.nickel@...> wrote:

          I'm driving up from SJ around 6:30 pm tonight. Anyone
          interested in coming along?

        • Tom Brown
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 9, 2006
            Correct, no hockey in SF tonight. I posted to the SF list last night.

            Tom

            --
            28 70 20 71 2C 65 29 61 9C B1 36 3D D4 69 CE 62 4A 22 8B 0E DC 3E
            mailto:mail@...

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 9, 2006
                Yeah Blair... you didn't tell me anything about
                cancelling last night! thanks guys

                --- Terry Sutton <terrysutton@...> wrote:

                > You don't need to ask stinkin' Matt Blair. I can
                > tell you. There's no City hockey tonight.
                >
                > --T
                > Hey bro,
                > Make sure they have a game. I think the cancelled
                > today because of Columbus Day. Ask Matt Blair.
                >
                > - David
                >

                > On 10/9/06, Josh Nickel <
                > josh.nickel@...> wrote:
                > I'm driving up from SJ around 6:30 pm tonight.
                > Anyone
                > interested in coming along?

              • Jason Zvanut
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 10, 2006
                  hope you didn't drive all the way up for nothing,
                  josh. we sure like having you up to play. you should
                  get on the list at sfuwh@...

                  i think sean a. is the admin.

                  jason

                  --- Josh Nickel <josh.nickel@...> wrote:

                  > Yeah Blair... you didn't tell me anything about
                  > cancelling last night! thanks guys
                  >
                  > --- Terry Sutton <terrysutton@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > You don't need to ask stinkin' Matt Blair. I can
                  > > tell you. There's no City hockey tonight.
                  > >
                  > > --T
                  > > Hey bro,
                  > > Make sure they have a game. I think the
                  > cancelled
                  > > today because of Columbus Day. Ask Matt Blair.
                  > >
                  > > - David
                  > >

                  > > On 10/9/06, Josh Nickel <
                  > > josh.nickel@...> wrote:
                  > > I'm driving up from SJ around 6:30 pm tonight.
                  > > Anyone
                  > > interested in coming along?

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • Josh Nickel
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 11, 2006
                    nope, I was lucky by virtue of Yori's sore wrist, he
                    declined to play so I wanted to be green and share
                    rides, only then found out. Otherwise we both would
                    have both gone up together...

                    --- Jason Zvanut <jzvanut@...> wrote:

                    > hope you didn't drive all the way up for nothing,
                    > josh. we sure like having you up to play. you
                    > should
                    > get on the list at sfuwh@...
                    >
                    > i think sean a. is the admin.
                    >

                    > jason
                    >
                    > --- Josh Nickel <josh.nickel@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > > Yeah Blair... you didn't tell me anything about
                    > > cancelling last night! thanks guys
                    > >
                    > > --- Terry Sutton <terrysutton@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > > You don't need to ask stinkin' Matt Blair. I
                    > can
                    > > > tell you. There's no City hockey tonight.
                    > > >
                    > > > --T
                    > > > Hey bro,
                    > > > Make sure they have a game. I think the
                    > > cancelled
                    > > > today because of Columbus Day. Ask Matt Blair.
                    > > >
                    > > > - David
                    > > >

                    > > > On 10/9/06, Josh Nickel <
                    > > > josh.nickel@...> wrote:
                    > > > I'm driving up from SJ around 6:30 pm
                    > tonight.
                    > > > Anyone
                    > > > interested in coming along?

                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • Josh Nickel
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 11, 2006
                      Doug and Miles weren't there, so here's the list.
                      Please someone correct me if wrong. I think it was 16
                      but I didn't get an exact count.

                      BLACK
                      Brigit
                      Dmitri