2006 Open Masters Finals Coming Online Soon!

  • Matt Blair
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2006
      Guys,

      In the next couple of days the 2006 Open Masters Finals will be coming
      online at video.google.com. For those who can't wait to watch, you can
      download a high-quality copy of the game at:

      http://www.archive.org/details/2006UnderwaterHockeyOpenMastersFinalsUSAvsSouthAfrica

      Keep your eyes open!

      Matt
    • Brian Tucker
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 21, 2006
        Matt,
          I am a little concerned.  All his efforts are to post Old man games? Can you say infatuation? you wont be masters age for at least a decade.
        Just say no to elder porn