Re: [clubpuck] Bon Voyage! - last word, promise.

  • ms
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2006
      Hi - looks like it's a busy weekend, between a north coast trip and Worlds players keen to see their families. So, in keeping with responses received, a few of us are going out for dinner in the City. Anyone is still welcome; contact me for details. If you haven't told me otherwise, I'll assume we've said "Goodbye" and you know how to reach us when you come over, which we eagerly anticipate. Thanks for all the good times, friendship, camaraderie. . . now I'm all verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves.

      ciao amici,
      mollysue and craig - expatriates

    • Helen Chadd
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 9, 2006
        Hey,
        Can someone please send me ms and craigs contact info in italy. I am pretty
        much down the road from them right now and will be here when they arrive.
        It would be great to see them before i go back to the UK. Will check
        messages tomorrow.
        Thanks!
        Ciao from Vernazza, Italy
        Helen