Fwd: Sea Beast Feast info

  • matthewdakin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2006

      Major congratulations to all of the underwater hockey players, the coaches, and the support staff.  I wish I could have been there.

      Now to change the subject,

      My cousin is having his annual abalone party the weekend of September 9th and 10th at the Manchester KOA campground in Manchester, and everybody is welcome to attend.    Manchester is located about 40 minutes north of sea ranch on the North Coast.  This event is similar to the camping trips held by Clubpuck.  It is great fun for families as well as individuals.  Attached is a flier going into more details about this event.

      Let me know if you will be able to make it, and give me a call if you have any questions.

      Matt Dakin
      (925)998-1019

    • Chris McDowell
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2006
        Matt.

        Hmmm...sounds like it might be fun!  I'm a little burnt on the regular venue at Ocean Cove (but still love it, as we all do), and maybe, this might be our first occasion to venture to "Da Coast" in quite some time.

        Will talk it over with the missus and get back at you.  Her energy is fairly high, so this might be great timing.  Queeg and Molly Sue are getting out of town, that  same weekend, so maybe this might be the soiree to send them off by?

        (We've got spare everything, so they don' t need to unpack the container, again...and they can stay with us, eat together, etc.)

        Kids - suggestions? - who's in? - etc.?

        --C. Clavin

      • Matt Blair
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2006
          Club Puckers,

          The 2004 Open Masters Finals is online for everyone's viewing pleasure. The
          2002 Open Masters Finals is in the final steps of approval to be posted
          online.

          Both of these videos are hosted on video.google.com.

          The link to the 2004 Open Masters Finals:
          http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3569432385636324047&hl=en

          In the coming weeks, I should hopefully post some of the games from the 2006
          Worlds competition. I'll let everyone know when those videos go live.

          Matt

          Major congratulations to all of the underwater hockey players, the coaches,
          and the support staff. I wish I could have been there.

          Now to change the subject,

          My cousin is having his annual abalone party the weekend of September 9th
          and 10th at the Manchester KOA campground in Manchester, and everybody is
          welcome to attend. Manchester is located about 40 minutes north of sea
          ranch on the North Coast. This event is similar to the camping trips held
          by Clubpuck. It is great fun for families as well as individuals. Attached
          is a flier going into more details about this event.

          Let me know if you will be able to make it, and give me a call if you have
          any questions.

          Matt Dakin
          (925)998-1019

          Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures, email and
          IM. All on demand. Always Free.

          << 2006_Sea_Beast_Feast.doc >>
        • Uncle Terry
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 4, 2006
            Lemme guess... the Americans get behind 2-0, then miraculously win the game,
            right? I just get the years mixed up.

            --T