extra dive gear this weekend

  • Gregory Appling
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2006
      If anyone going up the coast this weekend has extra dive gear like a hood or
      gloves, could you please bring them and allow Julie and I to borrow them for
      the dive?

      Thanks alot,

      See you all up the coast

      gregory

      Gregory Appling
      827 Cabrillo St
      San Francisco, CA 94118-3606
      cell 415-637-0784
    • Mark Erdos
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2006
        I have some stuff but I am not going up. I live in Milpitas and go to play tonight. Let me know if you need anything (650-996-3597)
        Mark

        --
        Mark
      • Joseph Grandov
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2006
          Greg,
          I'll bring what I have. Some gloves have holes, but they will work.

          Joey-San