San Jose Airport travel??

  • Carolyn Erdman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 5:28 PM
      I am flying out of San Jose airport on the 8th at 9:20am.

      Anyone else flying then?

      I was thinking about taking the train to San Jose on the 7th and seeing if
      any of you great folk could put me up for the night and let me know an easy
      (taxi, shuttle, your own service) way to get to the airport by 7-7:30am. I
      think this might work better than bugging my roommates (who move in
      tomorrow--yikes) to drive me.

      THANKS!

      Carolyn

      PS I promise to have lots of stuff.