Re: [clubpuck] Second Chance: Spare Us Asparagus

  • David Quiec
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13 10:43 AM
      hey Renata,
      I've heard about this competition before! Very cool that you got in. I'll try to make my way there next week (screw hockey)!

      If anyone else is going, let me know.

      David

      On 7/13/06, Renata <h2ohockeychick@...> wrote:

      Hey Folks;
      Here's another chance to see my movie.

      The 48 Hour Film Project, Best of SF screening

      DATE/TIME: THURSDAY JULY 20th, 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM

      LOCATION: Dolores Park, 18th and Dolores, San Francisco. This is a
      beautiful *outdoor* screening venue.

      COST: The show is FREE!! Voluntary $3-5 Donations are requested to
      help offset permits and insurance fees.

      DRESS: Informal and WARM! It is SF after all! Bring a warm jacket,
      gloves, hat, etc. as you like, and a blanket to sit upon. Please keep
      your refreshments in nondescript containers.

      I'll be late because I work until about 9, but it should be fun to
      check out!

      Talk to you all soon,
      Renata

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Joseph Grandov
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 20 12:30 PM
        David,
        You're rite this does look like fun. I have a great friend who lives across
        from Dolores Park so we have a place to go to for whatever( wine, bathrooms,
        break). Those interested in this gig can call me so we can set-up a spot. My
        cell# 415-601-0606. I will be back in The City by 8:30.

        Joey-San