US only really

  • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2006
      I now have green and pink pucks available. Price is $60 including prioirty shipping IN US.

      Carol

      Carol Rose, President
      Underwater Society of America
      53C Appian Way
      South San Francisco CA 94080
      650 583 8492
      650 583 0614 fax
      650 224 8353 cell

    • Josh Nickel
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 29, 2006
        Carol, do you know where I can download the latest rules?
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 29, 2006
          I'm not Carol, but I know the answer:

          http://cmasuwhc.org.au/CMAS%20WTD2/HTML/Rules.htm

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 29, 2006
            Wow T, that's two things right on one email. Got a question for you...

            What 4?

            Okay, it's more of a challenge than a question.

            Duck

            --
            Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.
          • Josh Nickel
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 29, 2006
              I figured the whole list might as well know. A couple
              people asked recently. Besides, I didn't save the
              earlier emails that had a link to them. thanks T

              <josh.nickel@...<josh.nickel%40sbcglobal.net>

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 29, 2006

                In a message dated 29/9/06 4:09:47 PM, josh.nickel@... writes:

                Carol, do you know where I can download the latest rules?

                well the absolute latest rules are in my computer; they need to go to Woody for incorporation into the next latest rulesd........ I will try to do a summary of changes in next week or two as my hand/ finger gets better and more mobile...... w4e did make mouthguards manditory - that I remember.

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 29, 2006

                  In a message dated 29/9/06 4:09:47 PM, josh.nickel@... writes:

                  Carol, do you know where I can download the latest rules?

                  otherwise best source is Graham's wewsite

                  http://www.auf.org.au/