Sat 3 June BBQ in the City

  • Caroline Harris
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2000
      Hi All
      Everyone is invited to come to a BBQ in the yard at 62 Sanchez street San
      Francisco, this Saturday to celebrate :
      Greg's birthday
      first weekend of summer
      Everyone being home from Taz
      Terry not being home from Taz

      what time? mid to late afternoon into evening
      what to bring? long pants, cold beer, delicious red wine, friends,
      relations, kids, dogs, girl friends,

      I am not expecting this to be a huge gathering, just feel free to drop in
      if you are in town, watching a game, play, movie what ever.

      Greg and I will be back from rowing at about 2:0pm, Crosby may be up and
      around earlier if you want to get ahead start on the warm beer.

      If you want directions its off Market street near the Castro, cross street
      14th, get off the freeway and follow the 49 mile scenic drive it goes past
      the end of the road. Parking is painful unless you get in our garage.
      hope to see some of you Saturday.
      Caroline