Roseville hockey saturday

  • Josh Nickel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1 12:44 AM
      Yori, Katie, and I are going to play hockey in
      Roseville saturday morning. We'll leave the bay area
      around 8:00 am to get there by 10 am. Anyone want to
      tag along (we have a couple extra seats in Yo's van)?

      josh
    • Gregory Appling
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2 11:09 AM
        Can someone please post the address or directions? I can't seem to locate
        the e-mail with that information.

        Thanks.

        gregory

        **PLEASE NOTE NEW PHONE NUMBER**

        Gregory Appling
        827 Cabrillo St
        San Francisco, CA 94118-3606
        cell 415-637-0784

        >From: Josh Nickel <josh.nickel@...>
        >To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [clubpuck] Roseville hockey saturday
        >Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 00:44:16 -0700 (PDT)
        >

        >Yori, Katie, and I are going to play hockey in
        >
        >Roseville saturday morning. We'll leave the bay area
        >
        >around 8:00 am to get there by 10 am. Anyone want to
        >
        >tag along (we have a couple extra seats in Yo's van)?
        >

        >josh

        > Hockey trophy
        >

        > Hockey puck display
        >

        > Hockey puck display cases
        >

        > Hockey jersey
        >

        > Hockey skates
        >

        > Hockey scoreboards

        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >

        > �Visit your group "clubpuck" on the web.
        >�
        >�

      • Tom Brown
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2 11:30 AM
          or
          work in progress: http://pucku.org/tourist/?country=us&club=roseville

          --
          28 70 20 71 2C 65 29 61 9C B1 36 3D D4 69 CE 62 4A 22 8B 0E DC 3E
          mailto:mail@...