Duck X-ray explains all

    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2006
      It seems I've had my head up my ass. That should explains everything.

      Yahoo! News Photo
      http://news.yahoo.com/photo/060527/480/4e6a562bd1c04ae38f83827c5f937c17

      You can only be young once but you can be immature forever.
    • Josh Nickel
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
        Yori, Katie, and I are going to play hockey in
        Roseville saturday morning. We'll leave the bay area
        around 8:00 am to get there by 10 am. Anyone want to
        tag along (we have a couple extra seats in Yo's van)?

        josh
      • Gregory Appling
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
          Can someone please post the address or directions? I can't seem to locate
          the e-mail with that information.

          Thanks.

          gregory

          **PLEASE NOTE NEW PHONE NUMBER**

          Gregory Appling
          827 Cabrillo St
          San Francisco, CA 94118-3606
          cell 415-637-0784

          >From: Josh Nickel <josh.nickel@...>
          >To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [clubpuck] Roseville hockey saturday
          >Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 00:44:16 -0700 (PDT)
          >

          >Yori, Katie, and I are going to play hockey in
          >
          >Roseville saturday morning. We'll leave the bay area
          >
          >around 8:00 am to get there by 10 am. Anyone want to
          >
          >tag along (we have a couple extra seats in Yo's van)?
          >

          >josh

          > Hockey trophy
          >

          > Hockey puck display
          >

          > Hockey puck display cases
          >

          > Hockey jersey
          >

          > Hockey skates
          >

          > Hockey scoreboards

          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          >

          > �Visit your group "clubpuck" on the web.
          >�
          >�

        • Tom Brown
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
            http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/sacramento_underwater_hockey/message/21
            or
            work in progress: http://pucku.org/tourist/?country=us&club=roseville

            --
            28 70 20 71 2C 65 29 61 9C B1 36 3D D4 69 CE 62 4A 22 8B 0E DC 3E
            mailto:mail@...