Re: [clubpuck] Extra Ear + Mouse guards????

  • Josh Nickel
    Message 1 of 4 , May 16, 2006
      Speaking of extra gear, Randall asked me if I could
      gather some gear for tonight. He's bringing a friend
      and wanted to know if people could provide gear...
      size 8.5-9 fins and a snorkel/mouthguard.

      if anyone can help, bring your extra equipment.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/jswolB/TM