Nationals

    Message 1 of 80 , May 1, 2006
      Crowd

      It is time! We are down to the two week deadline for Nationals entries. Had some maybes before and some nos and one or two yesses. But that was a while ago, so....

      Are you in?

      Everyone has the desire to win, but only champions have the desire to prepare.
    • Sean Avent
      Message 80 of 80 , Apr 19, 2012
        Oren -

        Will you be at SF tonight or at CP?  If you;ll be in SF, I'll see you there.

        Sean

        On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Oren Levy <orenlevy@...> wrote:

        Team,

        What are people thinking with respect to Nationals (June 22nd-24th in DC)?  While there is still time, I am not hearing a lot of talk in the locker room from Club Puck about organizing a team.  The good news is that Sean is putting together a strong A and B teams for Nationals and he would rather it consists of Bay Area players.  I think it’s a great idea.  However, deadlines are approaching and Sean is getting interest from non Bay Area players who are looking for a team.  If you are interested or on the fence, let Sean know as soon as you can.  His email is seanavent@....

        See you at practice tonight,

        - Oren