UW Hockey Videos/DVD's?

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7 6:00 PM
      Hi everyone,

      Do any of you have decent underwater footage of any hockey games on
      either VHS, or a DVD, and if so, would it be possible to borrow it
      for a few weeks?

      Carol Rose suggested that I contact one of the local diving clubs
      here, and I would like to be able to show a little bit of footage so
      that people can get an idea of the game. I think that would really
      go a long way to getting some people here in the Sacramento region
      interested in the sport.

      I'm not sure what format I would need, so I'll check into that in
      the interim.

      Thanks.

      Best regards,

      Rob
    • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8 8:00 PM
        the 1992 hi lites tape is good ...... watching a game is not great way to sell the sport. Again, an address and I'll get you one,

        Carol

        Carol Rose, President
        Underwater Society of America
        53C Appian Way
        South San Francisco CA 94080
        650 583 8492
        650 583 0614 fax
        650 224 8353 cell

      • Andrea Shephard
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9 12:06 PM
          Rob,

          We have the DVD that Yori recently put together. It contains footage from
          various "news clips" on underwater hockey. Some are good, some are goofy,
          but might be useful. We also have DVDs from various Worlds. 2002 Men's
          gold medal game, etc.

          Steve and I would be interested in joining you to promote hockey to the
          local dive club. Lisa Conroy may also be interested. She's been trying for
          a while to start up a team and even has a pool in Rancho Cordova that is
          interested.

          Andrea
          Steven and Andrea Shephard
          3170 Bowen Island St.