Rrove Location: San Jose UWH

  • David Quiec
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2006
      Hey CP,
      I just added a Club Puck page to Rrove. You'll see that this page talks about our little sport, has some nice pictures, shows people how to get in touch with us, and enables easy creation of driving directions. What will this do? Obviously, you can forward this to your friends as a way to get them to play with us.

      To save this for future uwhockey players, you can either bookmark this page through your browser or with www.delicious.com (note: this page will never disappear).  Better yet, you can sign-up for a free Rrove account and add this location. When you do the later, you can add your own comments and pictures.

      I also added this to Digg, hoping to get it on the front page (a longshot since our video didn't even make it). Nevertheless, I'd appreciate if you can come and digg this for me. Here is the link: http://digg.com/links/Play_Underwater_Hockey

      Hope all is well. See you at the pool!
      David