CBS sunday morning video now on google

  • Shawn
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 15 10:36 AM
    • David Quiec
      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 15 11:45 AM
        Hey all,
        I just submitted the video below to Digg. Digg is a news website where users
        vote for the stories that make it to the front page. If this underwater
        hockey video makes it to the front page, a million or so (literally) of
        people will watch it. (It's called the Digg effect).

        So - in the spirit of underwater hockey - can you take a couple of minutes
        to sign-up for the service and Digg this story? Simply follow this link
        (It's very intuitive.)

        http://digg.com/movies/CBS_News_Video:_Underwater_Hockey

        Also - I'm not subscribed to the worldwide list any more. Can you someone
        forward this to them?

        Best,

        David Quiec
        e-mail: david.quiec@...
        mobile: (510) 499.8673

          > I just submitted the video below to Digg. Digg is a news website where
          users
          > vote for the stories that make it to the front page. If this underwater
          > hockey video makes it to the front page, a million or so (literally) of
          > people will watch it. (It's called the Digg effect).
          >
          > So - in the spirit of underwater hockey - can you take a couple of minutes
          > to sign-up for the service and Digg this story? Simply follow this link
          > (It's very intuitive.)
          >
          > http://digg.com/movies/CBS_News_Video:_Underwater_Hockey
          >
          > Also - I'm not subscribed to the worldwide list any more. Can you someone
          > forward this to them?
          >
          > Best,
          >
          > David Quiec
          > e-mail: david.quiec@...
          > mobile: (510) 499.8673

        • Mary Jo Ferris
          Message 4 of 23 , Jul 7, 2006
            Hi All-

            I am doing my part to try to preserve the planet and I
            am waiting on the delivery of a new Prius. Yea! 50+
            miles per gallon and cleaner air. Yikes, I'm sounding
            like a Califorian.

            At any rate, once I get notice that my Prius has
            arrived, I will have an extra car. 2001 Honda Accord
            EX, leather interior, sun roof, power everything, 6
            cylinder, 6 CD changer... It is a good car and has
            not had any mechanical issues, but it does have a good
            amount of miles on it, just under 120,000. But, as
            Uncle T knows, my cars have been known to go until
            well after the odometer reads 280,000. Cosmetically,
            the car has a few bumps and bruises, but no major
            issues inside or out.

            If anyone is interested, or knows of someone looking
            for a car email me directly. No need to clutter the
            clubpuck list. I don't know exactly when I will be
            able to give up the car, but it should be within the
            next few weeks when I will get my new one.

            Happy shopping.

            MJ

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Matt Blair
            Message 5 of 23 , Jul 7, 2006
              Hockey Players,

              Over the past week, I've been uploading underwater hockey videos to
              http://video.google.com and http://www.archive.org

              As of right now, there are over 100 videos available for download or online
              viewing at the two sites.

              Some of the videos aren't of the greatest quality, some are short, some are
              long, some are great examples of club play, some are pointless. I'm just
              going to post every single video I have onto the internet, please make your
              own judgements, add your own comments.

              To find these videos, just type in "Underwater Hockey" into the search bar
              and you should get some results.

              There are more videos at video.google.com, but they're of lower quality. But
              you can watch them online without having to download them first.

              The videos at www.archive.org at full quality originals - there are much
              less of these, but I figured someone might want to make their own montage
              out of the originals.

              The footage I have online right now are:

              SeaTech vs. Chicago Round Robin Game from Nationals 2005
              SeaTech vs. Cincy Round Robin Game from Nationals 2005
              Game Footage from the 1st SHED Tournament
              Game Footage from the Finals of the 2nd SHED Tournament.

              Over the next month or so I'll add much, much more game footage from hockey
              over the last couple of years.

              Enjoy!

              Matt
              Message 6 of 23 , Jul 7, 2006
                Cool!! I haven't looked at any of your work yet, but I love the idea. Well
                done, Matt!

              • rgray35711@aim.com
                Message 7 of 23 , Jul 7, 2006
                  An all Prius hockey club? .......cooool......

                  Message 8 of 23 , Jul 7, 2006
                    I was hoping after Demetri got his bike we'd turn the club into a motorcycle
                    hockey club.

                    But I can deal with environmental friendly:)

                    gregory

                    >An all Prius hockey club? .......cooool......
                    >
                    >Goze

                  • PETER TAYLOR
                    Message 9 of 23 , Jul 7, 2006
                      Hey! You can't get anymore green than using horses.
                      How about an all equestrian hockey team?

                      --- Gregory Appling <gregoryappling@...> wrote:

                      > I was hoping after Demetri got his bike we'd turn
                      > the club into a motorcycle
                      > hockey club.
                      >
                      > But I can deal with environmental friendly:)
                      >
                      > gregory
                      >

                      > >An all Prius hockey club? .......cooool......
                      > >
                      > >Goze

                      > --------------------~-->
                      > Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups. See
                      > the new email design.

                      http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/jswolB/TM

                      PETER TAYLOR
                      OAKLAND, CA
                    • Julie Jensen
                      Message 10 of 23 , Jul 8, 2006
                        Isn't that called Polo?

                        ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -~->

                        > To unsubscribe email
                        > clubpuck-unsubscrib e@egroups. com
                        > Yahoo! Groups Links

                        PETER TAYLOR
                        OAKLAND, CA

                        Do you Yahoo!?

                      • PETER TAYLOR
                        Message 11 of 23 , Jul 9, 2006
                          You mean that sissy game where they breathe whenever
                          they want? They're a bunch of O2 junkies!

                          --- Julie Jensen <julierjensen@...> wrote:

                          > Isn't that called Polo?
                          >
                          > PETER TAYLOR <pwtiii@...> wrote: Hey!
                          > You can't get anymore green than using horses.
                          > How about an all equestrian hockey team?
                          >
                          > --- Gregory Appling <gregoryappling@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > > I was hoping after Demetri got his bike we'd turn
                          > > the club into a motorcycle
                          > > hockey club.
                          > >
                          > > But I can deal with environmental friendly:)
                          > >
                          > > gregory
                          > >

                          > > >An all Prius hockey club? .......cooool......
                          > > >
                          > > >Goze

                          > > --------------------~-->
                          > > Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups. See
                          > > the new email design.

                          http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/jswolB/TM

                          > PETER TAYLOR
                          > OAKLAND, CA

                          Beta.

                          PETER TAYLOR
                          OAKLAND, CA
                        • Jennifer Smith
                          Message 12 of 23 , Jul 10, 2006
                            hey, hey, hey...who is bad mouthing water polo!!!

                            I'll have you know they make damn fine hockey players!

                            --- Julie Jensen <julierjensen@ yahoo.com> wrote:

                            > Isn't that called Polo?
                            >
                            > PETER TAYLOR <pwtiii@yahoo. com> wrote: Hey!
                            > You can't get anymore green than using horses.
                            > How about an all equestrian hockey team?
                            >
                            > --- Gregory Appling <gregoryappling@ msn.com> wrote:
                            >
                            > > I was hoping after Demetri got his bike we'd turn
                            > > the club into a motorcycle
                            > > hockey club.
                            > >
                            > > But I can deal with environmental friendly:)
                            > >
                            > > gregory
                            > >

                            > > >An all Prius hockey club? .......cooool. .....
                            > > >
                            > > >Goze
                            > > >

                            > > ------------ --------- --- Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                            > > ------------ --------~ -->
                            > > Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups. See
                            > > the new email design.

                            http://us.click. yahoo.com/ TISQkA/hOaOAA/ yQLSAA/jswolB/ TM

                            ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -~->

                            > > To unsubscribe email
                            > > clubpuck-unsubscrib e@egroups. com
                            > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                            > PETER TAYLOR
                            > OAKLAND, CA

                            Beta.

                            PETER TAYLOR
                            OAKLAND, CA

                            Message 13 of 23 , Jul 10, 2006
                              Nooooo, that was equestrian polo, never water polo...
                              hey, hey, hey...who is bad mouthing water polo!!!

                              I'll have you know they make damn fine hockey players!
                              You mean that sissy game where they breathe whenever
                              they want? They're a bunch of O2 junkies!

                              --- Julie Jensen <julierjensen@ yahoo.com> wrote:

                              > Isn't that called Polo?
                              >
                              > PETER TAYLOR <pwtiii@yahoo. com> wrote: Hey!
                              > You can't get anymore green than using horses.
                              > How about an all equestrian hockey team?
                              >
                              > --- Gregory Appling <gregoryappling@ msn.com> wrote:
                              >
                              > > I was hoping after Demetri got his bike we'd turn
                              > > the club into a motorcycle
                              > > hockey club.
                              > >
                              > > But I can deal with environmental friendly:)
                              > >
                              > > gregory
                              > >

                              > > >An all Prius hockey club? .......cooool. .....
                              > > >
                              > > >Goze
                              > > >

                              > > ------------ --------- --- Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                              > > ------------ --------~ -->
                              > > Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups. See
                              > > the new email design.

                              http://us.click. yahoo.com/ TISQkA/hOaOAA/ yQLSAA/jswolB/ TM

                              ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -~->

                              > > To unsubscribe email
                              > > clubpuck-unsubscrib e@egroups. com
                              > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                              > PETER TAYLOR
                              > OAKLAND, CA

                              Beta.

                              PETER TAYLOR
                              OAKLAND, CA

                            • PETER TAYLOR
                              Message 14 of 23 , Jul 10, 2006
                                Who said anything about WATER polo? I'm talking about
                                that game where guys in TIGHTS and long boots are
                                riding up and down a field swinging overly long sticks
                                at a little ball! You can be sure that not one of
                                them (or their horses) is holding their breath.

                                --- Jennifer Smith <jensemans@...> wrote:

                                > hey, hey, hey...who is bad mouthing water polo!!!
                                >
                                > I'll have you know they make damn fine hockey
                                > players!

                                PETER TAYLOR
                                OAKLAND, CA
                              • Jennifer Smith
                                Message 15 of 23 , Jul 10, 2006
                                  oh...just checking!

                                  --- Jennifer Smith <jensemans@hotmail. com> wrote:

                                  > hey, hey, hey...who is bad mouthing water polo!!!
                                  >
                                  > I'll have you know they make damn fine hockey
                                  > players!

                                  PETER TAYLOR
                                  OAKLAND, CA

                                • Mary Jo Ferris
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Sep 5, 2006
                                    Hi All-

                                    PCCs is coming up October 20-22 in Victoria, BC. It's
                                    a great venue and usually gets a good crowd of teams.

                                    I have attached the official announcement in case you
                                    didn't get it.

                                    Who is interested in going up as a Club Puck Team of
                                    two? Depending on who is interested, we will figure
                                    out what kind of teams we will have---ie. Open or
                                    Mixed.

                                    Please email me directly with your interest, no need
                                    to tie up the group. I will compile a list of the
                                    Club Puckers and see what we have.

                                    I believe the deadline for early registration is
                                    September 20th, so, please get back to me by September
                                    15th so that I can get a check off in time.

                                    See the information below.
                                    MOJO

                                    This is the offical announcement for the Pacific Coast
                                    Championships
                                    which will
                                    be held in beautiful Victoria, BC CANADA October 20-22
                                    at the usual
                                    pool Saanich
                                    Commonwealth Place
                                    (http://www.gov.saanich.bc.ca/resident/recreation/scp.html).

                                    Please see www.underwaterhockey.ca for tournament
                                    registration
                                    information.

                                    Please contact Marie-Renee (marierenee@...)
                                    with any questions
                                    and to let
                                    her know if you plan on attending.

                                    Hope to see everyone in Victoria in October!
                                    Melanie

                                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                                  • Joseph Grandov
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Sep 6, 2006
                                      Mojo,
                                      I have yet to miss a PCCs and I won't miss this one. Also I'm going to stay
                                      at the same Timeshare that we stayed at last time. Who is interested in
                                      staying at the nice place? Let me know.

                                      Joey-San

                                      >From: Mary Jo Ferris <mojoferris@...>
                                      >To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
                                      >Subject: [clubpuck] PCCs?
                                      >Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 11:54:13 -0700 (PDT)
                                      >

                                      >Hi All-
                                      >
                                      >PCCs is coming up October 20-22 in Victoria, BC. It's
                                      >a great venue and usually gets a good crowd of teams.
                                      >
                                      >I have attached the official announcement in case you
                                      >didn't get it.
                                      >
                                      >Who is interested in going up as a Club Puck Team of
                                      >two? Depending on who is interested, we will figure
                                      >out what kind of teams we will have---ie. Open or
                                      >Mixed.
                                      >
                                      >Please email me directly with your interest, no need
                                      >to tie up the group. I will compile a list of the
                                      >Club Puckers and see what we have.
                                      >
                                      >I believe the deadline for early registration is
                                      >September 20th, so, please get back to me by September
                                      >15th so that I can get a check off in time.
                                      >
                                      >See the information below.
                                      >MOJO
                                      >
                                      >This is the offical announcement for the Pacific Coast
                                      >Championships
                                      >which will
                                      >be held in beautiful Victoria, BC CANADA October 20-22
                                      >at the usual
                                      >pool Saanich
                                      >Commonwealth Place
                                      >(http://www.gov.saanich.bc.ca/resident/recreation/scp.html).
                                      >
                                      >Please see www.underwaterhockey.ca for tournament
                                      >registration
                                      >information.
                                      >
                                      >Please contact Marie-Renee (marierenee@...)
                                      >with any questions
                                      >and to let
                                      >her know if you plan on attending.
                                      >
                                      >Hope to see everyone in Victoria in October!
                                      >Melanie

                                    • Matt Blair
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Sep 6, 2006
                                        Ooh! I want to stay in a nice place!

                                        I'm in for going to PCC's. I'm also going to try to corral some SF players
                                        into going in hopes of sending an all SF team that might concur the evil and
                                        mighty Club Puck!

                                        MUHAHAHHAHA

                                        But right now it looks like only 1-2 people are looking to go, so you can
                                        most likely count me in to play with the devilish whores of Club Puck. Oh
                                        well, maybe next year.

                                        Matt

                                        I have yet to miss a PCCs and I won't miss this one. Also I'm going to stay
                                        at the same Timeshare that we stayed at last time. Who is interested in
                                        staying at the nice place? Let me know.

                                        Joey-San

                                        >From: Mary Jo Ferris <mojoferris@...>
                                        >To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
                                        >Subject: [clubpuck] PCCs?
                                        >Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 11:54:13 -0700 (PDT)
                                        >

                                        >Hi All-
                                        >
                                        >PCCs is coming up October 20-22 in Victoria, BC. It's
                                        >a great venue and usually gets a good crowd of teams.
                                        >
                                        >I have attached the official announcement in case you
                                        >didn't get it.
                                        >
                                        >Who is interested in going up as a Club Puck Team of
                                        >two? Depending on who is interested, we will figure
                                        >out what kind of teams we will have---ie. Open or
                                        >Mixed.
                                        >
                                        >Please email me directly with your interest, no need
                                        >to tie up the group. I will compile a list of the
                                        >Club Puckers and see what we have.
                                        >
                                        >I believe the deadline for early registration is
                                        >September 20th, so, please get back to me by September
                                        >15th so that I can get a check off in time.
                                        >
                                        >See the information below.
                                        >MOJO
                                        >
                                        >This is the offical announcement for the Pacific Coast
                                        >Championships
                                        >which will
                                        >be held in beautiful Victoria, BC CANADA October 20-22
                                        >at the usual
                                        >pool Saanich
                                        >Commonwealth Place
                                        >(http://www.gov.saanich.bc.ca/resident/recreation/scp.html).
                                        >
                                        >Please see www.underwaterhockey.ca for tournament
                                        >registration
                                        >information.
                                        >
                                        >Please contact Marie-Renee (marierenee@...)
                                        >with any questions
                                        >and to let
                                        >her know if you plan on attending.
                                        >
                                        >Hope to see everyone in Victoria in October!
                                        >Melanie

                                      • Mary Jo Ferris
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Sep 6, 2006
                                          Well, as long as you were only going to concur the
                                          evil and mighty Club Puck. I was worried that you
                                          thought you might try to conquer......

                                          http://mail.yahoo.com
                                        • Matt Blair
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Sep 6, 2006
                                            AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

                                            Only a truly evil member of Club Puck would point that out. Evil.

                                            Matt

                                            Spellcheck, damn you, check what I MEAN, not whether it's spelled right!

                                            --- Matt Blair <duereg@...> wrote:

                                            > Ooh! I want to stay in a nice place!
                                            >
                                            > I'm in for going to PCC's. I'm also going to try to
                                            > corral some SF players
                                            > into going in hopes of sending an all SF team that
                                            > might concur the evil and
                                            > mighty Club Puck!
                                            >
                                            > MUHAHAHHAHA
                                            >
                                            > But right now it looks like only 1-2 people are
                                            > looking to go, so you can
                                            > most likely count me in to play with the devilish
                                            > whores of Club Puck. Oh
                                            > well, maybe next year.
                                            >
                                            > Matt

                                            http://mail.yahoo.com
                                          • Mary Jo Ferris
                                            Message 21 of 23 , Sep 11, 2006
                                              Just a quick reminder to let me know if you are
                                              interested in joining the Club Puck contingent at PCCs
                                              this year. I need to know if you want to join us by
                                              this Friday, September 15th.

                                              So far, this is the list:

                                              Scott Semans
                                              Rebecca Semans (limited play on a B team)
                                              Aleta Jamora
                                              John Fischer
                                              Mary Jo Ferris
                                              Josh Nichols
                                              Uncle T
                                              Brigit Grimm
                                              Matt Blair
                                              Joe Grandov

                                              Most likely in
                                              Kendall and Sue Banks

                                              Get back to me directly at mojoferris@...

                                              Thanks! The rest of the info is below.

                                              MOJO

                                              --- Mary Jo Ferris <mojoferris@...> wrote:

                                              > Hi All-
                                              >
                                              > PCCs is coming up October 20-22 in Victoria, BC.
                                              > It's
                                              > a great venue and usually gets a good crowd of
                                              > teams.
                                              >
                                              > I have attached the official announcement in case
                                              > you
                                              > didn't get it.
                                              >
                                              > Who is interested in going up as a Club Puck Team of
                                              > two? Depending on who is interested, we will figure
                                              > out what kind of teams we will have---ie. Open or
                                              > Mixed.
                                              >
                                              > Please email me directly with your interest, no need
                                              > to tie up the group. I will compile a list of the
                                              > Club Puckers and see what we have.
                                              >
                                              > I believe the deadline for early registration is
                                              > September 20th, so, please get back to me by
                                              > September
                                              > 15th so that I can get a check off in time.
                                              >
                                              > See the information below.
                                              > MOJO
                                              >
                                              > This is the offical announcement for the Pacific
                                              > Coast
                                              > Championships
                                              > which will
                                              > be held in beautiful Victoria, BC CANADA October
                                              > 20-22
                                              > at the usual
                                              > pool Saanich
                                              > Commonwealth Place

                                              (http://www.gov.saanich.bc.ca/resident/recreation/scp.html).

                                              > Please see www.underwaterhockey.ca for tournament
                                              > registration
                                              > information.
                                              >
                                              > Please contact Marie-Renee (marierenee@...)
                                              > with any questions
                                              > and to let
                                              > her know if you plan on attending.
                                              >
                                              > Hope to see everyone in Victoria in October!
                                              > Melanie

                                              > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                              http://mail.yahoo.com
                                            • Mary Jo Ferris
                                              Message 22 of 23 , Sep 19, 2006
                                                Okay, one more time....anyone else interested in going
                                                to PCCs? We are somewhere between one team and two
                                                right now and we could really use some additional
                                                players to round out two teams. Please let me know
                                                ASAP or tonight at hockey. Monies are due to Canada.

                                                Current group includes:
                                                John Fischer
                                                Mojo
                                                Scott Semans
                                                Scott Tucker
                                                Aleta Jamora
                                                Josh Nickel
                                                Brigit Grimm
                                                Sue Banks
                                                Kendall Banks
                                                Matt Blair
                                                Joe Grandov
                                                Dimitri Desmidt
                                                Uncle T
                                                Doug (?)
                                                Rebecca Semans (?)

                                                Possible pick ups from Chicago--Patty Green, Wayne
                                                Parsons

                                                Details are below.

                                                mojo

                                                http://mail.yahoo.com
                                                Message 23 of 23 , Sep 19, 2006
                                                  I'm out. The flight I looked at that might work for me was boneheadedly to Vancouver, not Victoria. So there's no way it will work timewise.

                                                  Duck

                                                  --
                                                  Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.